What is the strongest character in the game?

Started by Fabianrm, April 02, 2010, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Id say Deadpool becouse he has long range attacks as well as healing ability.
Still going through the line up. :deadpool:

Quote from: TIMELORD on April 26, 2010, 05:06AM
Id say Deadpool becouse he has long range attacks as well as healing ability.
Still going through the line up. :deadpool:

I bet you'll change your mind a couple of times at least!  :)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Haven't played too much, but oh my god I love Wolverine.

"Normal attacks?  I think you mean special attacks!"

I find you can just chain special attacks mixed with normal attacks and pretty much never run out of energy, rage, and then destroy everything.  But perhaps things will change.

For me, it is definitely Colossus  :colossus:. His smash mouth style of play is something i've grown very accustomed to... and i could never get enough of his tackle & pound maneuver. Not to mention his grab smash... which i consider to be the best in the original game.
Throwing... or should i say rocketing minions off platforms and balconies never get old... and he's really great in clearing out over crowded areas with his ground smash techniques.

2nd, I'd say Thor  :thor: is pretty deadly... stay in the air and strike down all who doesn't believe in the power of Odin's son. His grab smash is pretty effective too.

3rd, Ms. Marvel  :warbird:

Most characters in the game play very well once there hyped up. It kinda makes it hard to pick just one because there are alot of strong
legends playable in this game... I think i just reminded myself of why MUA is my fav game of all time.

Definitely Deadpool. He is strong, fast and he have regeneration. :deadpool:
On the second place is Silver Surfer and Moon Knight. :silvers: :moonk:
And on the third place is Ghost Rider, Iron Man, Collosus, Wolvie and i dont know.  :ghostr: :colossus: :wolverine:

Easily  :silvers: with his piercing beams, instant healing, bullet time and crazy radials.   :hawkeye: is also a contender as with  :moonk: for their anything killing Xtremes

Without mods: Invisible woman.
With mods: MUA2 ps3 jean / Emma frost by whiteking.

I was always partial to Ironman, granted the power usage is a problem, but he has ranged and melee. Silver Surfer is another fav of mine.
"In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy it is necessary to act outside the law-to pursue...natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment."

Really nobody in the original game was the most powerful. In terms of mods then I would say Jean MUA2 Conversion or the Jean MUA2 Ps3 Booster. Also all mods with phasing like Shadowcat, Vision, Moonstone, etc.

I think it's captain marvel. I always take him in my team. his 4th attack is the best

original (no mod): thor and ghost rider were one of the strongest in my team.
with mods: hawkeye, moon knight and multiple man became my fav and strongest (i just love spawning dupes and overwhelming enemies, since they so like overwhelming us :))

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

July 07, 2011, 06:31PM #27 Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 02:35PM by Donaldfun8
i would say the strongest characters in order are 1  :capamer: cause of his
shield throw and other shield stuff. 2  :moonk: he has a power that is the same as caps but a other thing he throws! he throw a boomarage he also has strong staff stuff! 3  :wolverine: he has strong powers but while in rage hes a stronger character!
4 :deadpool: he has strong powers and a power that makes him go faster. 5 :stark: he has a power that hits all bad guys around him. his power when he shoots from both of his hand is usefull for bosses when leveled up. His uni beam is also very usefull.

After only playing the 360 MUA I would have to say Mr. Fantastic :fantastic: is one of if not the strongest character in the game. He is pretty boring to play though do to him OHK everything he touches :(

Other character that I think are really strong are, Cyclops, Invisible Woman, Venom, Hulk, Thor, Sabretooth, Hawkeye, and Moonknight.

if u ask me i just share my experience
since i have a twin brother in game killing the guys fast is most important and he always take venom and doctor doom (2 lot is for him and 2 slot for me ) and all i get in game is just walking around and watching him swift kill and instant kill all the bosses and guys!!!
i almost tryed every thing exept sliver surfer and mr fantastic cuse i think they're lame and boring