What is the strongest character in the game?

Started by Fabianrm, April 02, 2010, 06:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Without using the mode was thinking it was the Wolverine :wolverine: (without using any point), perhaps because it is very fast, of course that has the Hulk :hulk_icon:, Thing :thing: and Colossus :colossus:, but I think someone on this board knows for sure.

Qual é o personagem mais forte do jogo?
Sem usar o mode estava achando que era o Wolverine (sem usar nenhum ponto), talvez por ser muito rapido; claro que tem o Hulk, Coisa e Colossus, mas acho que alguem no forum sabe com certeza.

i personaly think that wolves is one of the strongest chars in the game,his fast and deals a heavy point of damage.^^
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

On easy and normal diff. I'd say it's Torch. His flaming pop up power is fast and when properly upgraded, it knocks enemies out fast too. In simulators, Cap America would suffice as the strongest one. I used him a lot when I was grinding for XP on one of the asgard simulators (infinite mobs, as long as the conversation with the boss doesn't take place) . Shield Throw knocks enemies down every time you throw it, and it doesn't need to be returned to throw it again.

I think out of all the default characters Silver Surfer is the most powerful. he stuns, makes great dmg, heals instantly, flies, trips...
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Weird becuase someone said that silver surfer is the one of the weakest.

Anyway I think that Wolverine is the strongest
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

I am.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Yes, you are.

Dihan is the most powerful character in most Marvel games. Second only to myself. :P

I wasn't sure when I read the first post whether we were talking about physical strength only or if we were including powers.  I would say that Human Torch is the most powerful in the game.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: piutebob on April 02, 2010, 09:16PM
Yes, you are.

Dihan is the most powerful character in all most Marvel games. Second only to myself. :P

Fixed that for you.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Well from the originals I say Wolverine with his physical strength and speed and Dr. Strange with his powers...

Without mode, I believe it is  :thor: Thor and  :silvers: Silver Surfer.

At certain moments in the game there's more to compete with them.

Cap is a beast especially with his shield throw.  One throw can level an entire room.

Not counting any mods, I would say it's Wolverine. With his healing ability he seems almost invincible to me. I can't say anything about Silver Surfer, because I haven't really used him yet.

among the official released, i think it's Dr.Strange or Silver Surfer.

Deadpool. Healing factor, Battle Cry, Blade Cyclone, and teleport away if you need to. You're untouchable.