Filip1236's USM mods (well, there's actually only one for now...)

Started by Filip1236, April 10, 2010, 10:19AM

Previous topic - Next topic
SPIDER-MAN BLACK ALL OVER

Ok, so this is my first mod for Ultimate Spider-man.  I've actually made it quite a while ago.
It's called Black all Over. Basically what it does is take some costumes, menu images, a few extra scenes and makes them a bit more....darker.
Unfortunatley, I do not have any images. However, what I do have is a video on YouTube.

Ultimate Spider-man Black All over Mod - Demo Video

You can dowload it here.
To download it, just scroll down until you see  "Save file to your PC".
You'll need TexMod to run this.

I have been getting some complaints that the mod doesn't work for them. This is something that I cannot figure out.
So if it doesn't work for you, sorry, but I don't know what's the problem. Because I haven't encountered any before.

I'll be also working on another USM mod. I just can't think of a theme right now....suggestions?
Please comment and post ideas for improvment!

Why don't you make some other agile characters, as skins? Like Daredevil, Deadpool or hack, even Iron Fist or some kind of Black Panther? I mean, I know, that this is the model you can use, but still, I think you could make good skins.

That's not a bad idea!
I might actually do that.
Thanks for you suggestion!

Believe me, if you would make some skins, like what I said, I think I would reinstall it at my father's laptop.

Quote from: Suigetsu on April 10, 2010, 10:31AM
..... I think I would reinstall it at my father

I don't quite understand that part of your sentence. Sorry. Is that some sort of an expression I haven't heard of, or...?

Anyway, I've decided to try out what you're saying.
Tomorrow I'll give it a shot at a Captain America. (Hope I can make it...)

Oops, sorry. Forgot to finish the sentence. I will reinstall it at my father's laptop, because it's way better, than my PC.

nice mod! looks like the simbiote costume from the spectacular spider-man cartoon series,good work :)