Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
She DP Really makes up for it! And I thought it was funny ro when she called for Sentinel lol, what does she say when she dies as DP?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

She basically just screams rather than crying out for Scott. However it could be that everyone has 2 different death sounds and this is Jean's 2nd one or everyone has 1 except for Jean who has two different ones (one for normal and one for DP).

I saw a vid where you was killed on the ground as just Phoenix and she didnt call for scott she just screamed

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

:eek:

Only for Australia residents......
http://mvc3.ebgames.com.au/
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

February 02, 2011, 07:10AM #499 Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 03:44PM by midnightphoenix123
Thats really cool, although for me I prefer the real game, the arcade game would be fun to just mess around on!

Edit: Here is a thing of everyone's moves, except Phoenix, Hagger, Hsein, Sent, Taskmaster, and Akuma, and the 2 DLC characters http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2011/02/02/marvel-vs-capcom-3-moves-characters-guide/

Aww, apple sauce. Take a look at this:

Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Is there supposed to be something wrong? I don't get the girl on Iron Man or the eyed blob.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on February 02, 2011, 06:20PM
Is there supposed to be something wrong? I don't get the girl on Iron Man or the eyed blob.

Ok I know I get the girl on Iron man, because thats Jill and she can do that in Resident evil 5 as a melee attack, she jumps on zombies and snaps their necks, although I dont think thats the case for Iron man lol... and the green thing must be Shuma maybe a special or something where he ingulfs the player, and maybe crushes them or something? I dont get what is wrong tho

I had a guess it involved Jill and Shuma-Gorath but I just couldn't figure out why Lars commented about the pics in a way that makes them seem wrong.

Maybe he was just posting a close up of what it seems Shuma's special and Jill's alternate costume??
Ahh Jill, I LOVE her a lot, she's the main reason of why I'll probably get this game ;)

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on February 02, 2011, 07:24PM
Ok I know I get the girl on Iron man, because thats Jill and she can do that in Resident evil 5 as a melee attack, she jumps on zombies and snaps their necks

Love that move in RE5 ^^
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Have they already posted Jill's costumes? I think I remember seeing them somewhere unless I'm thinking of Trish (all the Capcom is confusing me). So guys, how do you think will be in your main teams?

My main Marvel team will probably be an X-Women team: Phoenix, Storm, X-23. Switch X-23 out for She-Hulk, Wolverine, Magneto, or Thor occasionally.

My main Capcom team will be harder because of all the females. Maybe Hsien-Ko, Felicia, and Morrigan and another with Chun-Li, Trish, and Morrigan. Dante, Chris, and Viewtiful Joe will be another.

February 02, 2011, 07:41PM #506 Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 07:43PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: whiteking on February 02, 2011, 07:34PM
Maybe he was just posting a close up of what it seems Shuma's special and Jill's alternate costume??
Ahh Jill, I LOVE her a lot, she's the main reason of why I'll probably get this game ;)

Love that move in RE5 ^^

If it werent for Jill and Jean I could probably care less, but when Jill was in I knew I had to get it, then Jean was in and I knew if I didnt get it I would die XD I love that move to I just shoot the zombies in the knee and then im like snap, bye bye lol I hope that is one of her specials, and i hope she has a recolored bsaa costume

Edit: I dont think they put her alt costumes out yet :/ My Marvel team will be: Phoenix, Phoenix, and Phoenix, jk Storm and She-Hulk
Capcom team: Jill, Tron, Morrigan, Trish, Chris Wesker, Hsein

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on February 02, 2011, 07:41PM
If it werent for Jill and Jean I could probably care less, but when Jill was in I knew I had to get it, then Jean was in and I knew if I didnt get it I would die XD I love that move to I just shoot the zombies in the knee and then im like snap, bye bye lol I hope that is one of her specials, and i hope she has a recolored bsaa costume
Not familiar with Capcom at all so Jean's inclusion has won this game from me and from what I've seen a lot of other Jean fans who probably would never have even glanced at the game without her. But so many characters like Thor, Storm, Dormammu, Magneto, etc. excite me and Capcom is really interesting as well. Psylocke, Scarlet Witch, Polaris, or the FF would have been other reasons for me to buy it (doubt though that Wanda or Lorna will make it in)

EDIT: Tron Bonne is another person I'm excited for and she'll also make it into my teams. And is it possible to have 3 Jeans on a team? I'd love to have that lol.

It should be aloud, in MvC2 you could have all 3 the same person on your team, I hope they didnt change it, I would have 3 Jeans get all to lvl 5 then make them die so I have 3 Dark Phoenix's Muhahaha! lol And I know I love Tron Bonne, she was my first known Capcom character besides the cast from Breath of Fire, but Jill has won me over aswell XD

I know this is random, but I went to a gamestore the other day and I seen a poster for MVC3, and I thought it had come out early...I flipped out like a teenage girl. lol. I've already decided, since Rogue aint in it, that She-Hulk, Jean and X-23 are gonna be my Marvel team. Capcom side, Morrigan, Chris and Dante. Love Morrigan, I've always used her in any Capcom game she's been in, that I've played at least.