Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
God please let Jean be in it lol!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It's not like your life depends on it. But for me, I would prefer a lot of other women instead of her

Oh yes my life depends on it lol, I would also love to see Ms. Marvel and Spiderwoman since they have yet to have a chance in a MVC game but we will see

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 14, 2010, 10:18PM
It's not like your life depends on it. But for me, I would prefer a lot of other women instead of her
My life depends on my entertainment which has her quite often so I don't depend on her, but she makes my life much better. Anyway more leaks from twitter. One of them says Jean will be revealed this weekend, so now I am 99.99% sure she is in (if not 100%). Jean will have the Phoenix costume and be named as Phoenix.

http://shoryuken.com/content/rumor-twitter-account-claims-leaking-marvel-vs-capcom-3-reveal-plans-2773/

GOD Having Jean announced would make my week so much better since it hasnt gone the best so far! Please let this be right :)

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 15, 2010, 02:00PM
GOD Having Jean announced would make my week so much better since it hasnt gone the best so far! Please let this be right :)
I've had exams all week so this will brighten it up. After this weekend I'll pre-order this game.

I have had Exams all week aswell and it is very stressfull but after, which I hope, Phoenix is announced I will be happy! and I was reading around and it says she will show in the new trailer so lets hope its real!!!! XD

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 15, 2010, 02:19PM
I have had Exams all week aswell and it is very stressfull but after, which I hope, Phoenix is announced I will be happy! and I was reading around and it says she will show in the new trailer so lets hope its real!!!! XD
Yeah can't wait. I really hope that her powers are a mix of pink tk and tp as well as her fire powers. And of course the Phoenix raptor. Apperantly if she dies she can come back as Dark Phoenix which will be really cool.

I know, I hope she has tk and tp aswell but when I saw her name is Phoenix not Jean that leads me toward more phoenix powers, but I hope theres some tp and tk in there aswell as the phoenix force itself and yes It will be so cool to come back as Dark Phoenix!!! Now she better be in or I will be getting this excited for nothing then I will get all sad lol so hope im not stretching these leaks to far :/

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 15, 2010, 02:45PM
I know, I hope she has tk and tp aswell but when I saw her name is Phoenix not Jean that leads me toward more phoenix powers, but I hope theres some tp and tk in there aswell as the phoenix force itself and yes It will be so cool to come back as Dark Phoenix!!! Now she better be in or I will be getting this excited for nothing then I will get all sad lol so hope im not stretching these leaks to far :/
She will certainly have tk and tp. Those are her main powers, they will have to include them. I was hoping they'll make those powers pink though. Then her fire powers are made up of flames.

She better have tp and tk cuz she is not Jean without them and I to hope they are pink and then her flames firey colors lol

I know it is so exciteing but I hope she is really in this, because if not I will be upset!

December 16, 2010, 08:14AM #178 Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 12:26PM by midnightphoenix123
Ok so I have been reading more and am getting worried because I saw that they said no more Darkstalkers which Hsien Ko is and that Twitter account said she would be in, and she is a cool char, but if no more Darkstalkers that means this list could be total fake :(

EDIT: I also cant believe that Frank West will not be in it anymore, because he sure was gonna be so they better make him DLC or something! Along with Emma!!! :P

OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT I FOUND!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_mc7jeV21s&feature=player_embedded#! EPISODE 3, but sadly no Galactus :(

December 17, 2010, 05:35AM #179 Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 04:18AM by LarsAlexandersson
News Blog from Niitsuma:
To be released, two months later! !
Updated: December 17, 2010
''Hello!
Teru Niitsuma blogs are a long time.
Last month the AP Kadowaki,
Leading to their own will update the blog nearly two months.

It was like hell during the last two months a certain sense, there is no time for updating the blog
Sneaking Twitter tweet on whether what is Orimashita,
From each side, "irresponsible, so please write"
Enter the rebuttal that led to this.

Really ... I'm sorry.

At 2 months and found himself released! !

Well, when you anymore, and while putting myself tsukkomi,
Now it must do,
Is up and doing this.

Production is almost over after the bride has become the main propaganda.

That means tomorrow, jump!
Rehearsal for myself, I have already come to Makuhari.

The big announcement I was not thinking, especially
Suddenly decided to publish new material at the stage!

So, how near you, if Irasshaimashitara
Please come to stand for three jump Mavukapu means!

Well then, also ー

[Append]
Story would still drop around here! !

So,
PV 3 Mavukapu in making basic voice in English.

Capcom has some Japanese character voices,
I have to say, until now there was little information.

Come here because there is no chance at all to announce that voice actors ask that awaited luxury,
In this case, I should think the Japanese version of the voice actors announced here!

Of course, the characters are not videos of Japanese game yet
There are so through,
Everyone, yet I have not heard the voice supplemented by something more imagination (laughs).

In you go! ! !

Hiroki Takahashi - Ryu
Rie Tanaka - Morrigan Aensland
Higashiji, Hiroki - Chris Redfield
Toshiyuki Morikawa - Dante
Kana Asami - Felicia
Fumiko Orikasa - Chun-Li
Atsuko Tanaka - Trish
Tomokazu Seki - Viewtiful Joe
Mayumi Iizuka - Tron
Joji Nakata - Albert Wesker
Takashi Kuroda - Nathan Rad Spencer
Tetsu Inada - Sir Arthur
Ryotaro Okiyayu - Zero
Mio Sonozaki - Crimson Viper

You do?

I would like also to send voice information and Japanese characters when they are published.''

Does anybody know. is it ok to send the VA List liked this, hope it works:
http://larsmasters.deviantart.com/art/MvC3-Marvel-JPN-VA-List-189658067?q=in%3Ascraps+sort%3Atime+gallery%3Alarsmasters&qo=0
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html