Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For those who had played Tekken games. You'll might have to reconized new Jill in RE5 as Nina Williams from Tekken franchise
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

I dont think Jill is at all like Nina, you have to play Resident Evil 5 to understand why she is like that

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The way she looks and Some of the moves she's done, their pretty similar. Not exactly alike, but yeah. You can tell.

Quote from: Scabbia on April 09, 2011, 08:41AM
The way she looks and Some of the moves she's done, their pretty similar. Not exactly alike, but yeah. You can tell.

I kind of get the way she looks, but really there isnt a ton similar to the two, and who cares if they both maybe act the same, it was because of Wesker and the virus plus the chest device that made her how she was I personally I think she looks way cooler and acts way cooler then Nina ever did, plus the only Nina I care about is the one from Breath of Fire

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

This is a big topic :/
Spider-man Web of Shadows is the best Spider-man game ever.

Ive seen people saying that Capcom's twitter account announced no more Marvel vs Capcom 3 DLC, but some people say it was a mistake and was supposed to be Street Fighter that was said, but who knows, let me just say if we d ont get any more DLC I will be MAD!

Yep, it is SSFIV, the end of the line to released AE DLC & AE PC version. + didn't say anything on MvC3. Hope they're still working on it.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

1. I just got this game yesterday, and I'm very dissapointed... There really isn't a whole lot to do for people who can't get online with it. And Phoenix sucks...lol. sorry, but she does. I'm stickin with Dante :D He's awesomeness.

2. When I got the game, I talked to the guy at the game store place, thing...and he said that there is another DLC pack comin'. I don't know if he would actually know or if he's just goin by the rumors or what, but he said there's a few more packs comin and then their putting it all in one huge pack.

I think Offline can do way more then online, because you can train and in there you can set it to make it so the comp person fights you so its hard to explain

Quote from: Scabbia on April 22, 2011, 01:17PMAnd Phoenix sucks....

She does? Is that the reason Seth said Dark Phoenix is the most powerful character in the game? Phoenix is intended for more advanced players. She is very OP.

:phoenix:
Booooyaaaa.

Jean doesn't suck! she's the best character in the game! Amaterasu too!

I think Jean is one of those players who you have to be skilled with too use. I can usually use her pretty well...against the CPU but I'd die with any character against another player. Not just Jean lol.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 25, 2011, 08:43PM
I think Jean is one of those players who you have to be skilled with too use. I can usually use her pretty well...against the CPU but I'd die with any character against another player. Not just Jean lol.

Im pretty good with her also, and think she is the best in the game also, online I can beat people but it depends on how high skilled they are and what person they are using

April 27, 2011, 05:56PM #764 Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 06:01PM by SilhouetteSpider
Do you ladies not get tired of talking about Jean all the time? I don't get it.

Here's another topic that may be more interesting to people outside fangirl circles. Have you guys also had trouble with the mission based levels? I don't think I have been able to get past the fifth or sixth with any character, no matter how good I am with them. I actually haven't tried them in a while. Have they been fixed?

PINEAPPLE SURPRISE!

Edit: Also, Lars wasn't saying that Jill's origin was the same as Nina's, but that their character model, and move set were similar. Scabbia confirmed this, and I will do so as well. They play, and look very similar.