Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'd love more females too but being realistic I'd be suprised if we even got one more. Ms. Marvel has a strong chance although I can't say the same for Emma and Kitty. Spider-Woman might have a chance seeing as She-Hulk and X-23 both made it.

I think it would even be more releastic if, we even get 8 more, that most of them are female seeing as none of these newbies are female, and alot of people are pretty mad about it

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 11, 2011, 03:17PM
I hope we get to see those 8 new characters. My wishlist for the Marvel side...

1) Ms. Marvel
2) Thanos
3) Venom
4) Gambit or Cyclops

well you may be disappointed to know that both Gambit and Cyclops never stood a chance in entering the game

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/08/09/why-arent-gene-god-hand-and-venom-in-ultimate-marvel-vs-capcom-3/

Well for my list I would prefer:

Marvel:
Songbird
Spider Woman
Kitty Pryde
Green Goblin (it's about time he gets into a fighting game)

Capcom:
Regina (Dino Crisis)
Makoto (SF)
Samanosuke (Onimusha)
Megaman (any incarnation)

August 12, 2011, 01:22AM #858 Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 01:24AM by Eddie Brock Venom
My prayers were answered and we got Vergil I am just waiting for Venom maybe a DLC later if not now on and than this game will be a knockout.

My wishlist:

1) Venom
2) Spawn
3) Apocalypse

Quote from: Eddie Brock Venom on August 12, 2011, 01:22AM
My prayers were answered and we got Vergil I am just waiting for Venom maybe a DLC later if not now on and than this game will be a knockout.

My wishlist:

1) Venom
2) Spawn
3) Apocalypse

you have to hope marvel change their mind over Venom then and let him be in the game

Quote from: Eddie Brock Venom on August 12, 2011, 01:22AM

Dude, honestly, Its not like everybody wants Venom, this game could be a knockout for you, but heck, Im happy with Strange Nova and Phoenix Wright :P

Phoenix wright escpecially, was wondering if Capcom would ever put him in a vs game :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I wanted to see Venom  too even if he is not one of my favorite character but Green Goblin too  (so Weird he? ;D) in there I hope they will at least put a Daken skin for Wolverine :/
Anyway does somebody knows if Jean will have a rebalancing of his life ?? I saw it somewhere but not for Jean only skins...but I am a little disappointed about that They did not even change her model I think the worst of all is her AoA skin   :(

Cool teams could be formed I would Play with these:

Resident evil team: - Wesker
                             - Chris
                             - Nemesis

Spidey's team: - Spider-man
                       - Venom
                       - Wolverine

Sons of Sparda: - Dante
                        - Vergil
                        - Trish

Avengers: - Captain America
                - Iron Man
                - Thor

Quote from: Polygone on August 12, 2011, 03:04AM
Dude, honestly, Its not like everybody wants Venom, this game could be a knockout for you, but heck, Im happy with Strange Nova and Phoenix Wright :P

Phoenix wright escpecially, was wondering if Capcom would ever put him in a vs game :P

Wonder how Phoenix Wright will play though...I am sure it will be great

Quote from: edheng23 on August 12, 2011, 12:37AM
Capcom:
Regina (Dino Crisis)

I thought I was the only one the even remembered this game. Such a classic. (Even though my mother beat it before I did, she's a punk lol)

Like some other people have already said, if their gonna add even more characters, they need to be female. At least to balance it out since all new characters already said to release are males. Just cause I can, here's my list:

Marvel:
Rogue(After all, she was in 2)
Ms. Marvel
Black Widow (Just to have someone different and someone like Jill on Marvel side lol)
Spider Woman

Capcom:
Claire Redfield
Cammy
B.B.Hood (Always liked her)
Poison

Quote from: Scabbia on August 12, 2011, 05:43AM
I thought I was the only one the even remembered this game. Such a classic. (Even though my mother beat it before I did, she's a punk lol)

Like some other people have already said, if their gonna add even more characters, they need to be female. At least to balance it out since all new characters already said to release are males. Just cause I can, here's my list:

Marvel:
Rogue(After all, she was in 2)
Ms. Marvel
Black Widow (Just to have someone different and someone like Jill on Marvel side lol)
Spider Woman

Capcom:
Claire Redfield
Cammy
B.B.Hood (Always liked her)
Poison

I played Dino Crisis when I was a kid...despite the box telling me not to :D

Quote from: edheng23 on August 12, 2011, 12:37AM
well you may be disappointed to know that both Gambit and Cyclops never stood a chance in entering the game
Don't you mean Venom and Cyclops, not Gambit. In that case I'd replace Venom with Green Goblin. I just want one Spidey villain.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on August 12, 2011, 07:11AM
Don't you mean Venom and Cyclops, not Gambit. In that case I'd replace Venom with Green Goblin. I just want one Spidey villain.

oops I apologize...yes I did mean Venom and Cyke...

So yeah...Gambit does have a chance

Quote from: edheng23 on August 12, 2011, 07:09AM
I played Dino Crisis when I was a kid...despite the box telling me not to :D

Same here lol

I do hope if Regina makes it in, she plays like Jill in MvC2, calling out dinosaurs :D