Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Started by ragincajun, April 20, 2010, 07:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: edheng23 on November 18, 2011, 07:15AM
you completed all the missions and got all the icon-things? that was quick

Yeah, well... I spent too many hours on that... and there's not a game I have that I haven't beatin' in like 2-5 days. lol. (Except Elder Scrolls Oblivion... I can never decide what type of character I want :/ )

Well, I just made a new gamertag (shhh, don't tell noone XD) so my fiance can play Black Ops, so I guess I can get on Live and play some of this with ya'll, if ya want I mean. I'll have to get the gamertag tomorrow or somethin' cause it's not a common one :/ lol.

Quote from: Scabbia on November 22, 2011, 08:51PM
Yeah, well... I spent too many hours on that... and there's not a game I have that I haven't beatin' in like 2-5 days. lol. (Except Elder Scrolls Oblivion... I can never decide what type of character I want :/ )

Well, I just made a new gamertag (shhh, don't tell noone XD) so my fiance can play Black Ops, so I guess I can get on Live and play some of this with ya'll, if ya want I mean. I'll have to get the gamertag tomorrow or somethin' cause it's not a common one :/ lol.

I would love to play live with you :) I can pretty much garrenty that I wont be very good XD but it would be fun to play someone from here!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

DensestAlmond71 is my gamertag... for a month lol. Then I'll have a new one... maybe... gettin on now for a bit.

Quote from: Scabbia on November 23, 2011, 08:08AM
DensestAlmond71 is my gamertag... for a month lol. Then I'll have a new one... maybe... gettin on now for a bit.

I can't get on now, but will you be on later?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I don't know... My fiance might be on playin Black Ops

Quote from: Scabbia on November 23, 2011, 10:06AM
I don't know... My fiance might be on playin Black Ops

Are you on right now?

Lol no, sorry. I'm on here through my phone. And I wont have time to, I've gotta get some sleep tonight since I'm hosting Thanksgiving this year. Sorry :( give me a couple days :) but go ahead and add me if ya want.

Quote from: Scabbia on November 23, 2011, 04:34PM
Lol no, sorry. I'm on here through my phone. And I wont have time to, I've gotta get some sleep tonight since I'm hosting Thanksgiving this year. Sorry :( give me a couple days :) but go ahead and add me if ya want.

Alrighty I will, have a good Thanksgiving!

I just love Jean's and Storm's MVC3 character models, they look magnificent!
And Jean's alternate is very good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-0yWBhqT80

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Woo! I'm gettin Jill! My fiance got a package deal, he wanted a headset and live membership, so he got a year membership, a headset, typin' pad, and 400 bonus points. I'm excited. Jill vs Nemesis XD lol. Well maybe... Unless its 800 points... But whatever. Still, its cool we'll have a live membership

Quote from: Scabbia on November 30, 2011, 03:58PM
Woo! I'm gettin Jill! My fiance got a package deal, he wanted a headset and live membership, so he got a year membership, a headset, typin' pad, and 400 bonus points. I'm excited. Jill vs Nemesis XD lol. Well maybe... Unless its 800 points... But whatever. Still, its cool we'll have a live membership

Jill is 400 points :) She is very fun, at least I think!

Woo hoo! :D thanks, now I'm definetly gettin her. I'm excited.

I dont have her on UMVC 3 (my copy being on the xbox) but I do have her on MVC3 (along with Shuma), they're both great, but I prefer Jill, she's awesome :D

Also, bless the person who made Galactus mode possible, know that Galactus fans love you :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I tried Jill out yesterday, she's not bad, and love her in her RE3 outfit facing Nemesis. XD lol. "Stop. Following. ME!" That was funny stuff. Still like my team though...(Phoenix, Morrigan and Nova)

<--- Big Fighting Game Nerd

XBLGT: The Epic Ninja
PSN: TravisEpic