Your MUA3

Started by MarvelFan12345, June 16, 2010, 03:03PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I think MUA games should have about 6-10 characters that are X-Men.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 17, 2010, 11:15AM
I think MUA games should have about 6-10 characters that are X-Men.
Okay, but than we should have at least 50-60 as full, original roster.

If we have 50-60 in the roster we should have at least 15 X-Men. That's just at the least.

i would like that^^ but it is MUA3 they should put the most popular X-men like Jean Storm Wolverine Cyclops in it and put more marvel characters like Avengers even though ill be using the X-men

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 17, 2010, 11:17AM
If we have 50-60 in the roster we should have at least 15 X-Men. That's just at the least.
Let's start this again: MUA. Means MARVEL: Ultimate Alliance. So, we should have all kinds of Marvel characters. If I want to play with so many X-Men, than they should create XML3

But to me the X-Men represent a huge group and they have lots of well-known characters. Out of 60 characters if not 15 at least 12 then.

I would love to see Mockingbird playable then. Don't know why she came to my head first but I would really like her playable then.

Other characters like Captain Britian, CLoak/Dagger, Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, Captain Marvel, Echo.

See? There is a lot of important, popular and cool non X-Men Marvel character. We don't need that many X-Men, cause if they will make XML3, they would only use X-Men and many people would want other non X-men and lets get them a happy day.

I'm starting to get the feeling that we won't get XML3. I still have hope but if the game isn't created after a few more years I doubt it will ever come. I hope I am wrong. They hinted that they would create XML3 but it turned out to be a Spider-Man game.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 17, 2010, 11:25AM
I'm starting to get the feeling that we won't get XML3. I still have hope but if the game isn't created after a few more years I doubt it will ever come. I hope I am wrong. They hinted that they would create XML3 but it turned out to be a Spider-Man game.
Not exactly. I mean, Spider-Man is like Nr. 1 Popular character, so he gets all kinds of games anyway. Lets hope they were talking about XML3 and they need lots of years for developing, cause it would be so freakin' amazing, that it would have everything, we need :D

Actually on Hero Hq they hinted that they would release a game that everyone was waiting for. Most people that it was XML3 but then the Spider-Man game was announced so that is what they were talking about. Hopefully they see that lots of people are supporting XML3. I'd love to see MUA2's amazing graphics and fusion system in XML3. But you are right about the lots of time for developing. I'm kinda hoping they are working on it right now and it's just a secret.

I remember they were talking about some new X-Men game, must be my fault.

I think everyone was hoping it would be an X-Men game but then the Spider-Man game was announced and it turned out that they were talking about Spider-Man.

Well, happily, I'm a Spidey fan too, so I will love that too! BTW, how things are, maybe no one will make MUA3 or even XML3. Money talks friend.

It would be possible to have 50 characters you know lol
well anything with jean, storm, iceman or HELLION!!! and a PC VERSION!
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

I can see the first three characters as definite in XML3 or MUA3. VV knows that Jean is a really wanted character now and I think she has spots reserved in future games designed by them. Storm has always been a must and Iceman adds the ice part to the game. Hellion could have a chance in XML3. I'm sure he would be really cool.