X-Men: Destiny

Started by Nowhere Man, October 07, 2010, 03:14PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So true, they put no thought into that look lol, the least they could have done was tried XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Gambit looks great - except for his face, which looks awful.  Everything looks really lowrez too.

Yeah it does looks all werid, yeah and Gambit does look good, but his face is strange lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Hope devs will improve graphics. These screens actually remind me of Infamous (just hope X-men destiny will be better).
So, if this game's rating will be higher than 6 and it's on PC, i'm SOOO going to buy it :)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

More than the terrible graphics, look at those poses. If those are any indication of the type of movement we'll see in this game, count me out. It looks like this ridiculous character activates his powers by flailing those stubby arms about as if he were hardcore dancing...

Excuse me, but you posted this in the wrong section. post this in the Other Marvel games topic.

And there is a topic about this game already that you could post who you would like to see there aswell.

Plus this section is only for mod, skins or booster releases.

so, we would be playing with Aimi for the hole game right?

Quote from: Dark Phoenix 1 on March 23, 2011, 02:35PM
so, we would be playing with Aimi for the hole game right?

No there is like 3 people or so you can pick from I think

oh ok, i hope we can choose our characters powers. like telekinetic powers or fire powers.