X-Men: Destiny

Started by Nowhere Man, October 07, 2010, 03:14PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's just sad that they didn't go all out and let you fully customise your appearance, backstory, powers, etc.
The COOL TEAM:

Paulie Provenzano - "You--?! You weren't there a second ago! And you're talking directly into my head?"
Jean - "That would explain the echo."

Quote from: bobbyraw on March 24, 2011, 08:05PM
It's just sad that they didn't go all out and let you fully customise your appearance, backstory, powers, etc.

I agree completly!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I hope it come on PC.. so I can mod it

Currently I think its just for 360, and PS3 but might be moved to the PC later on

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I have a 360 too but I love mod character around so they work my way

Yeah I have a 360 also, but I think games like these are better on PC

I think this game will be online cause one of the traliers show a person that wasnt really a x men or a villain.  :cyclops:

i pretty sure we all saw havoks pre order but did u see this

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/videogames/2011/promos/x-men_pre-sale.jpg

emma frost suits:)

July 19, 2011, 08:12PM #113 Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 08:14PM by Jeanfan321
Here is a preview of the game it actually now shows you footage from the game.The characters in this trailer are Cyclops,Juggernaut,Magneto,Mystique,Quicksilver,Wolverine,Nightcrawler, and Pixie.With 3 other characters that are exclusive check it out

it's the e3 trailer http://www.herohq.com/xmendestiny

EDIT: Pyro and Gambit are in this trailer sorry forgot them

OMG! I just watched the trailer. All the X-Men looks awesome, cept Wolverine (for the first time). He looks too cartoonish. I loved how Mystique looked though. And they made the game look WAY more interesting than it sounded.

cyclops has a nice costume... might do that for mua ^-^

It looks like his normal astonishing costume. Jugs is like the model from MUA2 O.o

Quote from: BLaw on July 20, 2011, 02:41AM
It looks like his normal astonishing costume. Jugs is like the model from MUA2 O.o
but the colors are a bit different. they split the costume into two color wise. and i like that haha

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/sdcc-11-x-men-destiny/717679

Emma Frost narrates the new trailer from the game... still not impressed... I want the senior X-men to be playable...
On other things, I WANT that Emma Frost model on Mua lol xD
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

OOh emma frost looks hot and her outift is practically her new xmen one with a bigger x and shorter hair but either way she looks damn good.
Im starting to not feel this game it seems boring i mean i like the fact you can customize and have your won powers but why call it xmen destiny when you only team up with your fellow x-men/or brotherhood and not be able to pick them. All i know is i wanna see rogue and storm next trailer jean too cause im suprised they didnt show her in trailer yet or even mention her