Wolverine and the X-Men: The Complete Series (USA October 12)

Started by nodoubt_jr, October 10, 2010, 03:24PM

Previous topic - Next topic
The full series, all 26 episodes will be released in the US (not sure if its also being released in other countries) on October 12, 2010 (Tuesday) on DVD and Blu-ray

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003XTUAHS?ie=UTF8&tag=marvelcom-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B003XTUAHS

I didnt know they were releasing this so i thought i would post this here in case anyone else didnt know and wanted to get this.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

That's coooool.  I just wished they wouldn't fight over crap and just give the fans what they want, ANOTHER SEASON.  Seriously, they should at least make a movie that will wrap everything up.

But at least the selling the full set.  I've seen DVD's for them at the movie rental place where I live but it was only like the first episode"s", hindsight or foresight whichever one it was.  That was it though, just that DVD.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

I got this on Tuesday and im half way done. Its sad that there wont be more :(

Now they just need to release X-Men Evolution and i'll be set with my X-Men cartoons.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Yeah I was hoping there would be another season. AOA storyline would be great as well as the new (and returning) characters like Jean, Deadpool, Magik, Havok, and Colossus. I was also curious to discover what would happen to Magneto now that he is banished.

I myself didn't like the show at all. It was felt out of place, I didn't like the animations at all what it wrong with cartoons now in days they all look ugly and stupid. And I hated Rogue she was the worst in the series then Psylocke. Some of the episodes were so boring like the Gambit one, and what was it with Wolverine being the center of attention and some characters didn't really do anything besides help with the fighting, yes Shadowcat and Iceman I'm talking about you. X-men evolution was 10 times better than this but still nothing is better than the original 90s animated series. Even if they made season 2 with the whole aoa thing, I think they would have change to much from it. And talk about how hard they tried to get viewers to like Emma Frost.

You are right about some of those things. They made Cyke a wimp and made it seem as though he had never been the leader. Wolvie had to much spotlight. Storm, Iceman, Kitty too little.

it was called wolverine and the x-men. its really only fair that he gets the spotlight. and anyways it was obviously a ply to get kids into wolverine, who has like over 9000 comics a week, therefore marvel gets more monies. besides that the only thing i really didn't like about it was that wolverine didn't really stab anyone, from what i saw. i do know its a kids show, but seriously, its a kind of annoying when one of the worlds most dangerous melee combatants jumps into a fray, claws out and then kicks everyone in the face XP.

Quote from: Deedooo on October 19, 2010, 03:19PM
it was called wolverine and the x-men. its really only fair that he gets the spotlight. and anyways it was obviously a ply to get kids into wolverine, who has like over 9000 comics a week, therefore marvel gets more monies. besides that the only thing i really didn't like about it was that wolverine didn't really stab anyone, from what i saw. i do know its a kids show, but seriously, its a kind of annoying when one of the worlds most dangerous melee combatants jumps into a fray, claws out and then kicks everyone in the face XP.
The show really was to promote Wolverine not really that much the other X-Men. Yeah being a kids show Wolvie couldn't stab. I noticed this too and thought it was kinda weird. One day I hope there is an X-Men show that is made for teens or grownups to add the realism that is in X-Men and not having to be toned down for kids.

There will be a X-Men and Wolverine anime from Madhouse and Marvel, that is for higher age audiences, Im excited!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I've heard that Armor will be in the show. And that someone will die as well.

Yes, I hurd the X-Men go to Japan to rescue Armor... I wonder who dies I hope these shows come out soon so I can watch and X-Men show again!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Deedooo on October 19, 2010, 03:19PM
Yes I get that but the sucks either way, if you liked it whatever people have different opinions. Maybe it wasn't for my age. I meant anyone could tell you that the animation was just lazy.

October 21, 2010, 07:23AM #12 Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 07:30AM by 4elementsefww
yeah I liked the series but I hated the fact that wolverine was at the top.  He is definately overrated.  I wish they had included more plots in genosha, so we could see more of characters like dazzler, dust, blink.  I also wished psylocke had a more prominent role than being tossed in to block powers.  Like others said the gambit episodes weren't very appealing or interesting.  But I still liked the show especially with bishop, hellion, kitty(who made the show alittle funny), emma, scarlet witch, and polaris.  I also gotta say I loved scarlet witch in this way more than in evolution.  I wish we could have also seen some unfamilar characters.  I mean everyone knows storm, iceman, cyclops, jean and so on.  It would have been interesting to have the future aspect where nightcrawler and scarlet witch get together and have nocturne.  I would also like to have known where magik was going to fit in for the next season but oh well.  However I am really happy about another series.  but when I saw wolverine for his own series, he looked really different/strange so I wonder what the other characters in the x-men one will look like.

They will hopefully look the same because Iron man looks the same so lets hope!

Yes I hope they stay true to the character design like iron man cause Iron Man looks crazzzzyyy awesome and I'm not much of an iron man fan