X-Men and Marvel Role Play: 11/7/11 Rules Updated!

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 30, 2010, 05:12PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Polygone on July 09, 2011, 02:41PM
(typing on my phone so dont expect long messages xd) anyways  i would like to  have a roll update if possible i dont think ill be using magnus and gang much with plots from now xd  anyway can i pretty please play as Galactus (promise i wont missuse his powers Xd)    love your rpg middnight :) great idea bringing this to marvelmods :D

Thank you :D And yes you can as long as you dont mis use him XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

yeah :D, thx, going to start later on in the day :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Inside Madelyne's mind...

"All I remember last, was me trying to take over Jean Grey's body, as it was the only thing suitable for me." Madleyne says to herself as she fly high in the sky in the firey aura which is Phoenix.

"The X-Men replaced her coffin with that of another, and I took over the body unknowning. I then remember nothing." Madelyne stops mid flight. "I died...."

Madelyne lands in a grassy field, and falls to her knees.

"The body in "my" grave wasn't my body at all, it was the corpse I thought was Jean, the one I took control of. And because my soul was inside of it, the Phoenix Force brought me back." Madelyne laughes. "I'm back, and I'm going to take my revenge on the X-Men!"

"But wait." Madelyne stop's "That means, if I have the Phoenix Force...." Madelyne gets a hugh smilie. "Jean Grey is still dead, and her body doesn't have the Phoenix Force any more.... Meaning she wont come back this time!" Madelyne laughes! "She is finally dead, forever!" Madelyne continues to laugh and she flys in the sky.

"Time for my revenge!"

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The metal doors of the Cerebral Chamber slowly opened. The sound of heels against the metallic-like flooring, hovering upon the catwalk, echoing throughout the spherical space, signaled her arrival. A supple curvaceous silhouette was drawn from the entrance, as the subbasement's corridor lights filtered through. From the perspective of three girls, three identical triplets, three of whom were once part of a quintuplet, two of whom met their ends in an arguably untimely manner, sat upon the console and slowly swiveled to greet this new person. Blue hues returned to three sets of eyes that were flickering with white-blue psionic energy. Of course, given the telepathic talents of these three girls, noted as the most potent and powerful of their generation, especially linked in their gestalt and amplified through Cerebra, these girls needed no visual or verbal confirmation of whom their guest was.

Three-in-One: "Miss Frost. Welcome back. How did the battle go? After the collapse of the Astral Plane, it was difficult to get through the Phoenix's psionic interference." Although the Cerebral Chamber, once solely for the use of Charles Xavier during the age old days when Cerebro was its infancy, was meant for one, the later years proved that psychic talents, especially as powerful and skilled of that of Charles Francis Xavier, were not exclusive to one singular individual. The likes of Jean Grey, and Emma Frost proved otherwise, and of course, the Stepford Cuckoos. Still, given the Cuckoos' unique gestalt link, the Cerebral Chamber needed only one of them to bear the Cerebral Helmet. That honor was given to Sophie, when her voice lead the five; despite the three, now, having equal voice, it was Celeste Cuckoo, whom for the most part, manned Cerebra. Phoebe and Mindee's psionic talents filtered through her, and it seemed, there was no amount of distance that the three of them could not touch. "Mr. Grey interrupts our time here. We feel he does not understand the nuances of Cerebra and what she does for us..."

Emma Frost: "As expected, girls: the X-Men triumphant as ever. Although it is a bit tiresome that universal destruction, if not often, is threaten by our hands. You three shouldn't concern yourself too much with young Nathaniel Grey. He may have the telekinetic output of the sun, but when it comes to telepathic finesse, he's...," as she chuckled a bit in a way that was both superior and fitting to that of the former Lords Cardinal, "...lacking. The feeble attempt to simply locate teammates with Cerebra is quite laughable. Hank's parameters allows for any non-telepathic being to locate a mutant signature with a simple key stroke. But even then, the nuance is quite.... layered, which, evidently requires a more trained telepath's interaction. What was he doing here, anyway? Plundering about for mother dearest?" as another giggle, though refined by a woman of her breeding, left her lips.

Three-in-One: Despite their cold demeanor, a trait that one would argue as genetic, the Cuckoos had their sophomoric moments. After all, they were teenagers: gifted, powerful, but teenagers nonetheless. The comment about Nate Grey was humorous. Their three voices overlapped one another in harmonious speech replied to their teacher and headmistress, "Evidently he was attempting to locate Miss Pryor... and failed. He then attempted to locate Miss Dane and Miss Grey... and failed. We then detected a large output of psionic energy matching Miss Grey's psi-signature. There was a bit of temporal energy being displaced..."

Emma Frost: "Yes. Miss Grey has always had the potential to use her telekinetic gifts in conjunction with her chromoskimming abilities. The theory is that she can produce gateways, de facto wormholes for interstellar travel," as gloved fingers tapped upon the keys upon the console. An image of Rachel Grey appeared before them, along with data labeled 'Xavier Protocols'. Chuckling, she preempted any comments that the Cuckoos would've made, "My darling girls, I am Headmistress of this fine institution. Do you honestly believe when Charles passed the fire of leadership, he would still retain this piece of information undetected? I am nothing but thorough. Besides, Charles needed a sounding board with someone that was more rival than student." Pausing, she typed a few more keys and the image before them shifted to the theorized readings and extrapolation to the psi-signature that the Cuckoos detected, "It was an ability that Charles realized, one that I seconded. I am quite impressed that Miss Grey was able to achieve it. Erik and Lorna's control of the electromagnetic spectrum should allow them to do this as well, though, in theory of course." Clearing her throat, she typed in a few more strokes, as the images of Polaris, Marvel Girl, Iceman, Havok, and the rest of the team were displayed with vitals through psionic readings.

Three-in-One: "Miss Frost...."  as they said in surprise, their eyes now flickering that hue and crackle of white-blue psionic energy. Celeste, attached through Cerebra, began to type onto the console's keyboard. "...these would seem to indicate real-time readings... in Shi'ar space. Even with Cerebra, our range could not bridge that deep into space... can it?"

Emma Frost: "This, my girls, is why my telepathic talents should never be questioned or underestimated," she paused with a rather self-satisfied grin, "... that and to impart that learning is never an absolute accomplishment. Even Charles and I discover new depths to our talents. But back to the team and your inquiry, no, without Cerebra, even my range cannot follow them into the depths of Shi'ar space, and even then, without circumventing certain telepathic restrictions, this is, on the surface, impossible. But we, as telepaths, are anything but surface. When I took the mantle of headmistress, I left small impressions of myself upon the surface of every X-Man. Don't worry about privacy girls, it's nothing invasive whatsoever. It was subtle. The science of it all, is that thoughts, even thoughts broadcasted over distances, happen instantaneously. It's how Charles and Lilandra pass their loves notes to one another across over vast galaxies. The reason they are able to accomplish it without difficult or psychic backlash or strain is because they act as anchors for one another. They reach out into the vastness of space, there is a receiver on the other end, and vice versa. They connect. So why does this not apply to standard of telepathic communication? Because without an anchor, all your mind is doing is reaching out without something to connect to. That, because of the parameters of the telepathic application, limits the range. But this... this my girls," as she tapped a few more keys, highlighting each image displayed a psi-signature of not of their own, but of Emma Frost, "the small impressions act as anchors, homing beacons. Unless you are looking for exactly my own psi-signature, even Charles himself wouldn't know it's there, but, I do. And with that knowledge, because thought is instantaneous across vast distances, even as far as the Shi'ar, the Skrull, and Kree space, I know exactly what I'm looking for. And because it's my own signature, it's easier for me to connect, and because Cerebra knows my signature, well, we get... this," explaining the real-time readings, "and... these..." as spatial coordinates relay upon the screen. "This talent is not quite easy to execute, even for high order telepaths, even for omega-level telepaths... but in time girls, you three, shall learn this judicious skill. It's all about... thinking, quite literally, outside the box."

Three-in-One: "Quite... genius Miss Frost. Genius. But how does that help them? The only mutants that can traverse that kind of space, instantaneously, are already in Shi'ar space. And according to these vitals, they are in the midst of mental processes that would subjugate their focus in creating a wormhole..."

Emma Frost: "But there is that sparky young Grey about the Graymalkin grounds isn't there?" as she crossed her arms. "For the good of the X-Men I suppose. Keep monitoring Alexander's team's progress. I'll go fetch Nathaniel, that is if he isn't drooling about Jean's feet." As an arched brow followed by the roll of diamond-blue eyes signaled her annoyance as she left the Cerebral Chamber. Extending her mind outward, her own eyes flickered that resonance of white-blue psionic energy, ~~I have it under good authority you are looking for Polaris and Marvel Girl. I may have your answer. I'll be in my office.~~ as her psychic voice echoed, primarily in that of Nate Grey's head.

Three-in-One: "Understood, Miss Frost," as they watched her walk out of the Cerebral Chamber, as the doors closed, returning the girls to the solitude of the sphere. Turning their attention back to the holographic screen displays surrounding the interior of the sphere, a small beep echoed. "This is quite interesting... We do believe we'll be facing a battle on two fronts," as their voices overlapped, looking at three words flashing.

MADELYNE PRYOR... ACTIVE.
"Power isn't key for the likes of us. It's skill, training, and will. All of which I possess in abundance."

Ace, I have to say I am quite amazed at this, and am every time you type your part, its so in depth and great! You could be a real comic/ book writer.

I Have to agree, you're aswome for this Ace!

Awe you guys. -blush-

Your words are too kind.
"Power isn't key for the likes of us. It's skill, training, and will. All of which I possess in abundance."

Wolverine wake up in the mansion.

Wolverine:What happened?
Gambit:Stay calm mon ami.That bomb almost killed you.
Wolverine:We both know i cant die,where are the others?
Gambit:In a mission.
Wolverine:Where?
Gambit:Confidential...
Wolverine:Why would they leave me here?There is something strange in this mission,bub.(he quickly get up and leave to find the others)
Wolverine:You come with me?
Gambit:Im sorry but i need to stay here,if someone attacks the mansion,i will be ready.

Wolverine leave to find the others in this "mission".
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Daken not to be rude, but I would try to focus more on the characters you wanted to play like Wolverine and not always work others in there like Gambit

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 11, 2011, 09:50AM
Daken not to be rude, but I would try to focus more on the characters you wanted to play like Wolverine and not always work others in there like Gambit
It was just a guest character,i didnt know who to put there.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Quote from: Daken Howlett on July 11, 2011, 09:55AM
It was just a guest character,i didnt know who to put there.

Well you dont need to always have another person in there or always have your post be talking to someone else. Look at Ace, or My posts, or Polygone we have actions, and talking the whole post. Like when I introduced Madelyne, that whole post was just about her, so you can make the post only about 1 character and not have a ton of different people in your one post

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 11, 2011, 10:00AM
Well you dont need to always have another person in there or always have your post be talking to someone else. Look at Ace, or My posts, or Polygone we have actions, and talking the whole post. Like when I introduced Madelyne, that whole post was just about her, so you can make the post only about 1 character and not have a ton of different people in your one post
I will try to focus more on Wolverine now on.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 11, 2011, 10:12AM
Hey did the space battle already end?
Yeah,i dont know how but it ended.

Oh ok, i guess i won't write i planned to XD