heromachine 3

Started by Rogue, December 22, 2010, 04:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great job! And love Psylocke's hair as well.

Amazing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Oh! Thanks all dear! I do my best!

Polaris X-facor and Sage

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Gorgeous *_*
I adore Sage's pose, & (again) Polaris' hair..yummeh!

Thanks Thanks dear!!!

Amazing! Polaris looks sweet!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Lovely!! They are really awesome Rogue. How about making you? As a mutant/super hero? I think that would be cool. Maybe you could even make me lol.

Quote from: edward on May 27, 2011, 07:28PM
Lovely!! They are really awesome Rogue. How about making you? As a mutant/super hero? I think that would be cool. Maybe you could even make me lol.
Totally agree! Maybe you can make 'us' as heromachine heroes! XDD

Thanks!

Certainly idea is quite good... But I  don't represent at all, how I can make "you"? It's the big responsibility.
I can draw a conclusion that you were tired to look my creations. If it's  so valid, simply ask to finish, I won't take offense! Fairly :)

Polaris and goblin Queen black rook

They both look fantastic! Love Goblin Queen's hair, Im pretty sure thats who that is

I didn't really understood your post. But i could send you a picture of me, and what ever you come up with i am sure it would be awesome. I think if would be cool if the other members that wanna do this, and make it seem like we were a team or something. If i could choose my power i would choose something like cloak. The x-men are awesome but so are we, but if you don't wanna do this its fine. Oh i love the 2 new once.

Love them especially the Goblin Queen.

May 29, 2011, 05:41AM #403 Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 05:56AM by Rogue
Thank you all!

Quote from: edward on May 28, 2011, 11:45AM
I didn't really understood your post. But i could send you a picture of me, and what ever you come up with i am sure it would be awesome. I think if would be cool if the other members that wanna do this, and make it seem like we were a team or something. If i could choose my power i would choose something like cloak. The x-men are awesome but so are we, but if you don't wanna do this its fine. Oh i love the 2 new once.

So..... Simply I don't know how can I make it!

For me to do that I do now it's easier. Perhaps still someone will want to make your request. But I will think of it.

maybe each of us if will want, will make yourself, will think up to itself an image and power! It will be more interesting!

So to say..we make our own 'superhero' image as us?
sounds fun! :D