heromachine 3

Started by Rogue, December 22, 2010, 04:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thank you 4elementsefww!! :)

Hmmmmmm.... Honestly guys, I don't understand why you love this work so much. I don't think it's the best, on the contrary it's very ordinary and usual ... I think so.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Rogue on December 13, 2011, 12:13PM
Thank you 4elementsefww!! :)

You're most welcome :)

Hmmmmmm.... Honestly guys, I don't understand why you love this work so much. I don't think it's the best, on the contrary it's very ordinary and usual ... I think so.

It might be because Dust isn't featured, and for me I love it when less featured characters take the spotlight.  I mean I like jean, storm, rogue, gambit, etc, but those characters and others are always being shown, and I think sometimes people get a little tired of seeing many of these well known characters, and it is a refreshing break to see these less notable characters.  But as always all of your creations are awesome Rogue :)
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

I adore Dust, I can relate to her & I really admire people who take their precious time & effort to make her..
gives that extra special feeling, ya know? & best of all, your piece is amazing, so well done dear<333

Nice to hear your kind words, friends!!!! Thanks :)

Quote from: nuhverah on December 14, 2011, 05:45AM
I really admire people who take their precious time & effort to make her..

It's all for you ! ;)

Okay, I'll try to diversify  characters well-known and less known. And more some surprises you'll  soon - my hot couples!

Quote from: Rogue on December 14, 2011, 07:02AM
Nice to hear your kind words, friends!!!! Thanks :)

It's all for you ! ;)

Okay, I'll try to diversify  characters well-known and less known. And more some surprises you'll  soon - my hot couples!
Cannot wait! Love to see the new characters (and hopefully returning ;))

Me too! can't wait yay!!
p/s: is there any chances that Pestilence from 90s will appear? I absolute adore her in that series!! ^.^

Thanks friends!!!

Quotep/s: is there any chances that Pestilence from 90s will appear? I absolute adore her in that series!! ^.^

So, of course! Great idea! I'll do it for you with joy! Wait!

Alright. Sorry for the double post.

Especially for Nazirah - Pestilence 90's! (I hope you'd like to see this, if I correctly understand you, dear :) )

She looks great Rogue.  Well done!!!  :)
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Thanks a lot 4elementsefww!

*faints*
omg omg my dear thankyousomuch this is so PERFECT! *glomps Rogue*
she even has a horse beside her Rawwwwrr!
thank you so much for fulfilling my request! :'D *insta save*

Thank you Nuverah! I'm really glad to give you this pleasure! Enjoy! It was not hard because I did it for you! ;)

Wow amazing! Love the horse too.

Everything new looks awesome! Amazing job :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thank you both! ^_^