Midnightphoenix123's Artwork

Started by Midnightphoenix, December 28, 2010, 04:56PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have just read your creation. Certainly, I read it with the translator as English is not my native language. I want to tell  iI like it very much, I really love it!  I wait for continuation very much!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Have just finished reading as well and I love it! Can't wait for more.

Quote from: Rogue on May 19, 2011, 02:25AM
I have just read your creation. Certainly, I read it with the translator as English is not my native language. I want to tell  iI like it very much, I really love it!  I wait for continuation very much!
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on May 19, 2011, 04:59PM
Have just finished reading as well and I love it! Can't wait for more.

Thank you so much! I will most likely type more tomorrow, but I have lots to do tomorrow and might not get the time

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Im so sorry for the long long wait lol, I got side tracked with school which im happy is now over, but I switch between my parents houses for 1 week so the house im at now doesnt have my story so I cant type it but I promise that sometime Monday or Tuesday of next week I will have another chapter or so uploaded sorry for the wait if anyone really is awaiting the next chapter

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Oh! Sounds great! Can't wait! (Certainly it'll be fantastic! ;))

Quote from: Rogue on May 31, 2011, 09:12AM
Oh! Sounds great! Can't wait! (Certainly it'll be fantastic! ;))

Thank you Rogue it means a lot to me :D

No problem friend!

Quote from: nuhverah on June 01, 2011, 03:08AM
awesome can't wait to catch on what's happening with Hope ;)

Thanks, I wish I could type it now, but dont have my notebook with me :P

So pity.. Can't wait!

This is my cover to my short story The End of Wonderland. Its pretty indepth for being short. I just got a scanner so I can scan all my stuff now :D YAY! And I know I promised to type more of my story, but its hard to when you dont have Word on your computer :P

Nice one..I like how you portray it in the picture :D
& congrats for the new scanner, we surely need one for artworks :)

Quote from: nuhverah on July 16, 2011, 03:49PM
Nice one..I like how you portray it in the picture :D
& congrats for the new scanner, we surely need one for artworks :)

Thank you, This is one of my older, but not very, artworks so it doesnt look the best. Plus I can see now that there are things I should have fixed. Well this is not the sequel (Exactly) It is the 2nd saga in my stories. The goth girl is Lilly the White Queen's daughter taken over by darkness (Which you find out is something else, more like someone else, later on) The girl next to her is actually Hope from the Final Hope story in a more summer type outfit then her original.

Edit: I can also see that Lilly's legs look kind of chunky XD on paper they still look a bit big but the scanner made them a bit bigger lol

BTW: Check out my DeviantART page where I upload all my pictures: http://zachman1996.deviantart.com/gallery/