What Marvel stuff do you collect?

Started by iammingy, June 08, 2007, 03:42PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I collect comics and action-figures. Statues and MBs are too expensive for me.

What do you collect? :santa1:

just comics, anything X-Men related
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I collect X-Men comics, Marvel videogames, and make Marvel-related websites.

i used to collect those marvel universe cards, anyone remember them? i used to have the full sets for 94,  and some full sets of the masterpieces but i cant remember from which years. those cards are what got me into marvel and i have been generally following it since. with a few years off here and there as I was growing up :)
"Where soars the Silver Surfer,
there must he soar alone."

June 11, 2007, 08:23AM #4 Last Edit: June 11, 2007, 08:33AM by cvc
I try to get my hands on everything Marvel my bigest collection is hero clix about 4000 of those most I got by the case off of ebay and other clix sites,also the dc ones.Cards,posters,Statues, videogames,art my fav is the videogames and 3d movie posters. :)

also have unopened comics and action-figures my fav of those is Marvel Legends Wolverine unmasked witch for the 10 bucks to buy is now worth I think is about 175 dollars now woohoo :naughty:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

yeah i used to collect marvel cards as well, i used to own all marvel universe from start until they stop made them, i also own marvel masterpiece first 2 years, my favorite card was these colored hologram for i believe marvel universe 3, also did own 2 rare black hologram of spiderman vs venom, but i lost them allll to policeman as when i was a teenanger i was skilled card theft at walmart, i steal boxes of football cards, maybe 30 boxes in one weekend, and one of my friend at school dorm tell on me, and policemen took all inculde my marvel stuffs which i didnt steal :(

a big lesson for me, and it work, i never do crime ever again, thank god no prison time for me :)

Quote from: krum4o on June 11, 2007, 05:31AM
i used to collect those marvel universe cards, anyone remember them? i used to have the full sets for 94,  and some full sets of the masterpieces but i cant remember from which years. those cards are what got me into marvel and i have been generally following it since. with a few years off here and there as I was growing up :)

I wish there are new good-looking Marvel cards... :king:

Quote from: cvc on June 11, 2007, 08:23AM
I try to get my hands on everything Marvel my bigest collection is hero clix about 4000 of those most I got by the case off of ebay and other clix sites,also the dc ones.Cards,posters,Statues, videogames,art my fav is the videogames and 3d movie posters. :)

also have unopened comics and action-figures my fav of those is Marvel Legends Wolverine unmasked witch for the 10 bucks to buy is now worth I think is about 175 dollars now woohoo :naughty:

Wow... 4000... Do you display them? or just keep them boxed?

Quote from: dimster on June 11, 2007, 08:50AM
yeah i used to collect marvel cards as well, i used to own all marvel universe from start until they stop made them, i also own marvel masterpiece first 2 years, my favorite card was these colored hologram for i believe marvel universe 3, also did own 2 rare black hologram of spiderman vs venom, but i lost them allll to policeman as when i was a teenanger i was skilled card theft at walmart, i steal boxes of football cards, maybe 30 boxes in one weekend, and one of my friend at school dorm tell on me, and policemen took all inculde my marvel stuffs which i didnt steal :(

a big lesson for me, and it work, i never do crime ever again, thank god no prison time for me :)

That's alot of cards per weekend... :laugh: Glad you choose the right path now!!!

I had them displayed but started getting so many that my girl made me put them up so they right here beside me,what started it was I got a booster pack first one ever init was Silver Surfer so now I have over 100+uniques so I have full sets from Mutant Mayhem and all sets before that full sets of DC and Indy too love that hellboy.BTW surfer is still 80 bucks woohoo
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

I collect comics, action figures, and games, and some cards.

I dont collect anything but my brother does and I just read what he gets.

Mostly X-men stuff, but whenever a major event comes out (like World War Hulk) i get em too... also, when some artist i like is drawing some issues, i get those... (like Frank Cho, Joe Mad...) :)

Comics (mostly anything Ultimate) and X-men (616). I don't read Spider-man as much as I used to. Something about being po' as dirt.  :bawling:

I collect lots of 6 inch action figures, mostly related to Spider-Man series. If I'm lucky, I sometimes get some comic books as well. My brother used to have many of those at the time when I wasn't very interested in them yet, but mom threw all of them away, so we're slowly recreating the most important parts of the collection.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

You are not the only one that had to reconstruct his collection... I collect Comics of course, and Marvel HeroClix. Especially the ones that are (and are modded) in MUA. :D

I have also 1 Bowen and 1 Gentle Giant statues but I cannot state that I collect them.

marvel action figures from the film
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$