X-Men Anime

Started by Midnightphoenix, February 19, 2011, 08:28AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I like the current team, but miss Kitty she is a fav of mine :D I love her, but now in her current phase form, who knows if she will be back on the team for awhile :/ I think Jean would make a great addition to team!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 28, 2011, 05:36PM
I like the current team, but miss Kitty she is a fav of mine :D I love her, but now in her current phase form, who knows if she will be back on the team for awhile :/ I think Jean would make a great addition to team!
Actually Kitty is a part of the UXM again now. She just has to wear a fishbowl on her head. Everything comes with a price lol. The phasing thing was used back in the 80s so I'm sure that within time she'll get rid of the fishbowl.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on March 28, 2011, 05:40PM
Actually Kitty is a part of the UXM again now. She just has to wear a fishbowl on her head. Everything comes with a price lol. The phasing thing was used back in the 80s so I'm sure that within time she'll get rid of the fishbowl.

lol lets hope, the fishbowl isnt really a great style for her, does she still look the same?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Besides the fishbowl and a sleveless version of her costume she does. Only Fraction could write such trash as that lol. You should just read UXM 534 (actually you shouldn't. I wouldn't wish that on anybody). The supposed great ending to Shaw and Emma's story is just recycled writing. She chides Xavier for his actions and then does exactly what he does, potentially creating another Onslaught. I should have expected better from the White Queen (well actually since it is Fraction's Emma I don't expect better).

March 28, 2011, 05:52PM #79 Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 05:55PM by whiteking
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on March 28, 2011, 05:34PM
Well I wouldn't say good friendship between Emma and Storm. More of a playful relationship. However in another recent X-Book (I think UXM) they did have a huge arguement and seemed like the exact opposite of good friends. If I find that pic again I'll post it here because they were literally steaming Also when I referred to the catfight I meant in the anime show, not the comics. I doubt if Emma (and Jean) are part of the roster that Emma will start off chummy with everybody. She will likely get into may verbal fights with others like Ororo and as the season goes by they will start to warm up to her. I wasn't referring to a catfight in the current comics.

You have to read carefully my friend. I'm not saying that they have a sister like friendship like Jean and Storm has, but it's clear that both women respect each other and are developing a friendship. I'm not sure if they will be closer on the future but they are not foes anymore. Uncanny X-men is horribly written for everyone there, included Storm (on her cameos), hopefully the new writer will fix that.
Again check Astonishing X-men and you will see that both like each other ;)

Anyway I have a feeling that in this show they will include Emma's past as a villain, since the scan shows her as a member of the X-men instead as part of the hellfire club (and the twist at the end like in WATXM would not be that original now)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

You would think Emma would be the villian who helped kill Jean or something, then when Jean returns she sees Emma on the team, but the scan says otherwise

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 28, 2011, 05:55PM
You would think Emma would be the villian who helped kill Jean or something, then when Jean returns she sees Emma on the team, but the scan says otherwise

I don't think that Emma is a part of the Hellfire club that killed Jean on the show. It doesn't make sense to me since they are showing her as a member of the X-men on the screenshot.
I have a feeling that Jean wont come back that easy this time, maybe for the second season?
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Well, I guess thats kind of what I ment to say lol, Like have Emma on the Inner Circle/ Hellfire club and kill Jean, even though this isnt the case, then she joins the X-Men and I doubt she would come back that easy unless there is only 1 season

Also what's the point of killing her if you will resurrect her on the next episodes? her death should mean something, especially if it's part of the main plot of this series.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on March 28, 2011, 05:52PM
You have to read carefully my friend. I'm not saying that they have a sister like friendship like Jean and Storm has, but it's clear that both women respect each other and are developing a friendship. I'm not sure if they will be closer on the future but they are not foes anymore. Uncanny X-men is horribly written for everyone there, included Storm (on her cameos), hopefully the new writer will fix that.
Again check Astonishing X-men and you will see that both like each other ;)

Anyway I have a feeling that in this show they will include Emma's past as a villain, since the scan shows her as a member of the X-men instead as part of the hellfire club (and the twist at the end like in WATXM would not be that original now)
I'm not saying that they are sister like friends. What I'm saying is basically what you are saying now. Two women who do have a respect for each other but have a playful relationship. They still bicker and argue as both women have completely different views. Sort of like Jean and Emma they both antagonize each other and make bitchy comments.

Quote from: whiteking on March 28, 2011, 06:00PM
I don't think that Emma is a part of the Hellfire club that killed Jean on the show. It doesn't make sense to me since they are showing her as a member of the X-men on the screenshot.
I have a feeling that Jean wont come back that easy this time, maybe for the second season?

I think Emma may have helped the club but has concealed this from the X-Men. They already mentioned that the Club is secret and that the X-Men aren't too aware of it so Emma could keep that secret. I think she will truly reform and they may or may not keep a twist at the end. Much like WATXM I think Jean will return at the season finale which will involve the X-Men finally battling the Club. They may learn of Emma's former involvement with the Club and turn on her until she helps them finally defeat the Club. This redeems her in their eyes and they accept her again (but more than likely they'll keep an eye on her and I'm sure that there will be members of the team who still don't trust her)

I agree MarvelFan12345

The opening from the show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2jTogBrWrA

Emma & Phoenix <3

And the ending too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YF1o_jgqr4

I'm not sure why Emma and Armor doesn't have their "spotlight" (not sure how to call it) as the rest of the team maybe they will join later....
Anyway it appears that the orange figure on the screenshot that I posted before was Armor, and that Jean transformed (or will transform) into Dark Phenix at some point of the show.... again.
Phoenix Endsong #5

boy, animes never change. it's always the team shot of staring at nothing with wind on their hairs.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

haha. yeah, but like it!

I like it, I like Jena's costume, and Emma's, and I dont understand why Armor, Emma, and Jean arent in the spotlight like you said, although Jean may not be a main character she deserves until she dies, thanks for these!