X-Men Anime

Started by Midnightphoenix, February 19, 2011, 08:28AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Boy I'm so inspired that I may try to make a skin for both lol, Jean is easy but I'm not really sure about Emma's costume, we can't see too much on those videos...
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on April 01, 2011, 03:16PM
Boy I'm so inspired that I may try to make a skin for both lol, Jean is easy but I'm not really sure about Emma's costume, we can't see too much on those videos...

Yeah your right, all I saw is that it looks like she has another shirt, maybe a tank top, under her other shirt, Jean's costume would be cool to!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Ok we already have the designs for the other X-men but the missing ones were Emma and Jean, here 2 screenshots, low quality yes but we can see more or less how they look (and their costumes of course):

Emma:

Jean:

None of them seems too hard, so I'll try ^^
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Can't wait! I'm sure it will be great!

Quote from: whiteking on April 01, 2011, 03:16PM
sweet ^-^ i'll be excited to see what you come up with

may I ask for white and dark variations of the jean ones =P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on April 01, 2011, 03:49PM

I should knew that ¬¬'
But yeah! I'll do it my friend :)
I may try the Emma's costume with cape but I wont promise anything, I still hate Selene's XML2 model and it's horrible face >.<
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on April 01, 2011, 03:30PM
Ok we already have the designs for the other X-men but the missing ones were Emma and Jean, here 2 screenshots, low quality yes but we can see more or less how they look (and their costumes of course):

Emma:

Jean:

None of them seems too hard, so I'll try ^^

It seems like Jean's belt is really long, and where it comes in is and X symbol?  I cant wait!

Quote from: Nowhere Man on April 01, 2011, 03:49PM

There is at least a Dark Phoenix in the show

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I really like Jean's new costume. Emma's is also nice although to me all of her costumes look the same lol. From what I can tell from the episode the Hellfire Club turns Jean into Dark Phoenix and she kills herself. The X-Men are mourning her death and Scott remembers a talk he had with Jean.

The episode is available on anime avenue.
Go and watch it so we can discuss about it lol. It's in japanese but we can talk about the scenes ;)
Yup that's basically her scene on the first ep.
About the costumes, well they are using basically their Astonishing and Phoenix costumes, with some diferences (less skin on Emma's side, a different phoenix logo on Jean)
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on April 01, 2011, 05:00PM
Go and watch it so we can discuss about it lol. It's in japanese but we can talk about the scenes ;)
About the costumes, well they are using basically their Astonishing and Phoenix costumes, with some diferences (less skin on Emma's side, a different phoenix logo on Jean)

Im getting ready to watch it!

Quote from: whiteking on April 01, 2011, 05:00PM
I've skimmed it for Jean scenes but I'll finish it soon. I did notice that as Dark Phoenix, Emma was in Jean's head. To help her as an X-Man or to beat her as part of the Hellfire Club I don't know yet? The credits imply that we will soon see Stryfe, Mystique, Magneto, Juggernaut and others.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 01, 2011, 05:08PM
I've skimmed it for Jean scenes but I'll finish it soon. I did notice that as Dark Phoenix, Emma was in Jean's head. To help her as an X-Man or to beat her as part of the Hellfire Club I don't know yet? The credits imply that we will soon see Stryfe, Mystique, Magneto, Juggernaut and others.

I'm discussing the same thing on another forum lol
So far we have:

a) She was the responsible for Jean's transformation into Dark Phoenix.
b) She was helping her to regain control and say goodbye to Scott.

Yup more villains to come, I'm so excited ^^
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on April 01, 2011, 05:12PM
I'm discussing the same thing on another forum lol
So far we have:

a) She was the responsible for Jean's transformation into Dark Phoenix.
b) She was helping her to regain control and say goodbye to Scott.

Yup more villains to come, I'm so excited ^^

That's what im getting at to, its to bad Jean is only in the beginning :/ but oh well, It seems like it takes the same turn as wolverine and the x-men. It seems Jean's death breaks the x-men up, and then they banned together again