Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
OMG!!!  :eek:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on October 29, 2011, 05:57AM
OMG!!!  :eek:

OMG what Whiteking? Lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wel I think we have our winners! Congratulations players :)

1st Place Gold goes to Fox456!!!
2nd Place Silver goes to Midnightphoenix123!!
3rd Place Bronze goes to Whiteking!

Fox you wil get first choice at the prizes which are once more....2 Psylocke codes and Dr. Strange!
Midnightphoenix picks after Fox and Whiteking takes what is left. Fox feel free to inform me of your prize on this thread or over pm!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on October 29, 2011, 08:53AM
OMG what Whiteking? Lol

Lol I actually made it xD well I hope I can get Psylocke since I already have Dr. Strange ^^
Now I'm gone again until tomorrow, I "stole" my cousin's computer and now she wants to use  it :)
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Fox has chosen his prize now leaving one Psylocke code and one Dr. Strange code. Midnightphoenix it's now your turn to pick! You can do it on this thread or over pm.

OH yay! Since I have Psylocke... hmm whom will I choose XD Dr Strange :) Please and thank you! Thanks for picking Psylocke Fox :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Have sent you your Dr. Strange code Midnightphoenix!

Fox, once more I want to compliment you on your generosity for picking Psylocke so Midnightphoenix could get somebody new :) Perhaps after playing with Psylocke you will find her even better ;)

Now all this is left is Whiteking and the remaining Psylocke code. I will send it to you through pm

That concludes this little contest here! I know I really enjoyed hosting and I hope you all loved playing.

Thanks so much for organizing the contest and donating the prizes, MarvelFan!  It was alot of fun!

I'm glad that the prizes worked out too. 
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Thanks again Marvelfan! You to Fox :)

DAMMIT! i have 187 squad level but i didnt enter cause i though u guys would have like 300+ squad level

Quote from: hiddenhope213 on October 29, 2011, 08:13PM
DAMMIT! i have 187 squad level but i didnt enter cause i though u guys would have like 300+ squad level

I thought I was gonna lose, but I had more then some, you should have just entered just because even if you lose.

Well i knew i was gonna lose cause i have 115 lol :P
How did you guys raise yours so high?

I just kept playing and raising the levels of the heroes I already had.

Do you guys realize that there are evidently going to be more card sets (not quests) to be released in the future (like those for the villains)?  That makes me wonder if the villains (Mysterio, Loki, Dr. Doom, etc.) will be playable in the future too.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Im excited for the months to come, I want Phoenix and Kitty!

Thanks MF I got my code and I'm going to test it soon :)
Phoenix Endsong #5