Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on October 30, 2011, 09:58AM
I just kept playing and raising the levels of the heroes I already had.

Do you guys realize that there are evidently going to be more card sets (not quests) to be released in the future (like those for the villains)?  That makes me wonder if the villains (Mysterio, Loki, Dr. Doom, etc.) will be playable in the future too.
I really wanna play as Sabretooth,Magneto or Mystique,there can be villain missions too where the hero is the boss,it would be amazing experience the villain side of the fight.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

I think those are some good possibilities.  And if they haven't thought of them yet, hopefully someone from the developers is reading your ideas!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on October 31, 2011, 08:12PM
I think those are some good possibilities.  And if they haven't thought of them yet, hopefully someone from the developers is reading your ideas!

I agree, I wish they would make a Marketplace where people can sell Cards, Items, Heroes maybe, and other stuff I would love that so much, because then you could get rid of all the junk you have and make a little money XD Or have like an idea box where we can send emails to or something!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I agree 100% -- I would love a Marketplace where you could trade in items to the "bank" or to each other.

Even though they have had some good updates, it seems as though they ignore our comments and bug reports.  I have reported several things that have been wrong and receive no thank yous, no updates, and nothing has gotten fixed that I have specifically written about.

Note that the 20% off gold items sale is over.  But, they added a new card quest -- Dr. Strange.

In a game video preview of Emma Frost i saw that the player used all her 3 powers in the mission. And i was wondering i though that you can use only the selected power. I didnt know you can use all 3 of them which is confusing.

Quote from: White Queen on November 01, 2011, 08:16AM
In a game video preview of Emma Frost i saw that the player used all her 3 powers in the mission. And i was wondering i though that you can use only the selected power. I didnt know you can use all 3 of them which is confusing.
You can use it by pressing 1 for first power 2 for second and 3 for third.
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

Quote from: White Queen on November 01, 2011, 08:16AM
Yeah if you wanna use your selected power you just simply right click but,if you wanna use your different power you would press Shift+1,,2 or 3

Wow thats even better, i didnt know that xD

November 02, 2011, 01:09PM #1899 Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 01:12PM by White Queen
Sorry for double posting, however i wanted to say this that i belive Songbird ( as well as an alternative cosume Screaming Mimi ) might be added in the near future. Since Songbird appeared in one episode of the Show and Screaming Mimi ( undercover Songbird Shield Agent ) appeared in about 5 or so. Collosus will be released in X-December no news about Phoenix nor if there will be a Dark Phoenix Mission ( or character, but doubtful ) Iceman might be added as well, Xavier is as well a rumor to be added as a hero ( wheelchair included XD ). Other characters such as Hercules might be added as well ( not in X-December ) since he has also appeared in the Show ( much to the disliking of Thor xD ). Other characters will be the Mayor of Super hero City and Cynthia "Coco" Von Doom ( ok im joking about the mayor and coco xD but who knows :P ) Also Captain Marvel might as well appear ( boyfriend of Ms. Marvel xD ) however im not fully sure. As well as Hawkeye being a possible eddition

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on October 25, 2011, 01:36PM
BTW a bit more news about X-Men month. It will last a month-and-a-half (half of November and all of December).

Characters who have been rumored/confirmed to be included!

Colossus
Shadowcat
Beast
Phoenix
Nightcrawler
Iceman
Angel
Cyclops (current costume)
Professor X

The first 6 (Colossus, Shadowcat, Beast, Phoenix, Nightcrawler, and Iceman) were confirmed at Comic-Con while Angel, Cyclops, and Professor X are highly rumored (apperantly they were also mentioned during Comic-Con so they may as wellbe confirmed!)

Of course I'm really excited about Phoenix and I'm glad to know Nightcrawler, Angel, and Iceman are being added as well. Will love to see how Professor X will play and I can't wait to see Cyclops too because I love the modern outfit. Looks much better next to the Phoenix costume than the 90s costume imo XD

Not so much exited about Nightcrawler, Collosus, Angel and Beast. Im mostly exited about Charles, Kitty and Phoenix

Nova-ember will include Nova, Captain Marvel, and a new Ultron mission.

Yay!  Another favorite -- Captain Marvel!

I wonder if when Nova-ember comes out, like Loadscreen and all if they will add more Challenges!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS