Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 04, 2011, 07:40AM #1920 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 07:44AM by Polygone
I dunno yet, we also have Villainvile so it seems the game is up to date with your guys version

Its not fully loaded yet, since its my second time play (the last time being 5 months back or so xD)

EDIT : where can you find the challange missions?

EDIT 2 : There those, ''get to the roof of the Daily bugle'' challanges right? yes we do then xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on November 04, 2011, 07:40AM
I dunno yet, we also have Villainvile so it seems the game is up to date with your guys version

Its not fully loaded yet, since its my second time play (the last time being 5 months back or so xD)

EDIT : where can you find the challange missions?

EDIT 2 : There those, ''get to the roof of the Daily bugle'' challanges right? yes we do then xD

Yay now you can get more heroes!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

November 04, 2011, 07:54AM #1922 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 08:01AM by White Queen
Its not available in my area T_T i hate the SHSO staff. They should just call it Available in Some parts of Europe not Available in Europe since it isnt available in some countries. T_T
I guess i have to wait more months :'( as if i havent waited already to much. What if they dont make it available to the rest of the contriues at all?! T_T

PS: Once you complete about 25 Challenges you get Collosus as it says on the Facebook

White Queen Ill promise you, everything you want to see, I take a pic for you, I feel really bad kinda, happy and bad I guess -_-

So yeah :P

Quote from: White Queen on November 04, 2011, 07:54AM
Its not available in my area T_T i hate the SHSO staff. They should just call it Available in Some parts of Europe not Available in Europe since it isnt available in some countries. T_T
I guess i have to wait more months :'( as if i havent waited already to much. What if they dont make it available to the rest of the contriues at all?! T_T

PS: Once you complete about 25 Challenges you get Collosus as it says on the Facebook

It's not 20, its like 5 or something, before Colossus tho you have to do a lot inorder to get other heroes

Edit, can someone help me with the Card Challenges, like you let me win 10 times, I let you win 10 times XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Polygone on November 04, 2011, 08:02AM
White Queen Ill promise you, everything you want to see, I take a pic for you, I feel really bad kinda, happy and bad I guess -_-

So yeah :P
I will wait until further news about ( if ) they will be expand the Europeon Server's reach. Also Polygone did u use your acount which u created on the North America site or did u create an entirely new one. Also i believe NA Server players cant play with EU Server Players. However im happy that at least one of us is able to play

Had to create a new one, which sucks (black Widow and Giant man) oh well

I buyed the Loki mission where he creates thor clones, incredibly addicting mission, although EXTREMLY hard xD

Any other missions you guys recommend (or characters?)

Quote from: Polygone on November 04, 2011, 09:00AM

I buyed the Loki mission where he creates thor clones, incredibly addicting mission, although EXTREMLY hard xD

Did u try ur old one to see if it works?

Quote from: Polygone on November 04, 2011, 09:00AM

I have played the Sabertooth mission and one of the Skurll missions the most out of any mission, plus I have almost every mission except like 4 or so

Quote from: White Queen on November 04, 2011, 09:01AM
Did u try ur old one to see if it works?

Yep

Yeah I love the Sabre mission aswell, also played one of the arcade games with blackpanther, looks awesome :D

There are multiple Skrull missions, but I believe you talk about one where your locked in some sort of area right?

Also, Loki can transform you into thor :), Was kinda fun to preview a character like that, dont think Ill buy him, since in my opinion, the character is really slow -_-

Any other character suggestions? (for tommorow, when I receive 500 gold, I already have 100, so that covers characters who cost 600 gold)

Quote from: Polygone on November 04, 2011, 09:09AM
Yep

Yeah I love the Sabre mission aswell, also played one of the arcade games with blackpanther, looks awesome :D

There are multiple Skrull missions, but I believe you talk about one where your locked in some sort of area right?

Also, Loki can transform you into thor :), Was kinda fun to preview a character like that, dont think Ill buy him, since in my opinion, the character is really slow -_-

Any other character suggestions? (for tommorow, when I receive 500 gold, I already have 100, so that covers characters who cost 600 gold)

Yup thats the Skurll one XD And for characters, I dont know. It depends on if you like Close up attacks or far back attacks. And for one of the challenges you have to buy a hero so you should wait till that challenge comes along, I believe its the 5th or something like that XD

You get 500 Gold tommorow? Is that because ur going to be a member?
Aww i wish i could ( i wish i could play the game as well -_- ) How much gold do you get if you are a non member ( a day )

@midnight, yeah already got to that challange *sigh* its the fifth, I might be buying Jean (if its once again still avaible tommorow)

If your a nonmember and you spinned all the gold slots, its something around the 140
If your a member and you spinned all the gold slots, its like 500 (no joke) and you get 500 gold each month :D

EDIT : Kinda funny, like an hour ago, I was like the only one playing, now all the rooms are loaded with Falcons and Miss Marvels xD

Quote from: Polygone on November 04, 2011, 09:26AM
@midnight, yeah already got to that challange *sigh* its the fifth, I might be buying Jean (if its once again still avaible tommorow)

If your a nonmember and you spinned all the gold slots, its something around the 140
If your a member and you spinned all the gold slots, its like 500 (no joke) and you get 500 gold each month :D

EDIT : Kinda funny, like an hour ago, I was like the only one playing, now all the rooms are loaded with Falcons and Miss Marvels xD
But how much gold slots do recover for a day. As i know all spots turn gold if u are a member.

Quote from: White Queen on November 04, 2011, 09:34AM
But how much gold slots do recover for a day. As i know all spots turn gold if u are a member.

If your a non memeber you get one gold slot a day, but if you log in the game like 10 days the final reward is 5 gold and if you continue to log in after that it will keep giving you 5 gold I believe