Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 04, 2011, 09:36AM
If your a non memeber you get one gold slot a day, but if you log in the game like 10 days the final reward is 5 gold and if you continue to log in after that it will keep giving you 5 gold I believe
In that case i will buy Emma Frost only in my dreams, at least i can play with Jean since she is silver. Makes up for it. Also i am not the only one experiencing problems with the unavailability in certain countries in Europe. Two comments in Facebook say a simmilliar problem. A boy in Spain is unable to Play the game as it says Unavailable in your Area that same thing happend to another boy who is from the UK. So i believe its some satelite problems or whatever.

Quote from: White Queen on November 04, 2011, 09:50AM
In that case i will buy Emma Frost only in my dreams, at least i can play with Jean since she is silver. Makes up for it. Also i am not the only one experiencing problems with the unavailability in certain countries in Europe. Two comments in Facebook say a simmilliar problem. A boy in Spain is unable to Play the game as it says Unavailable in your Area that same thing happend to another boy who is from the UK. So i believe its some satelite problems or whatever.

Well if you do the challenges you can rack up gold to

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 04, 2011, 10:12AM
Well if you do the challenges you can rack up gold to
Oh interesting, how much gold do they give and are they hard

No, but theyre kinda bitchy (xD)

The fifth challange is to unlock a new hero, as a free player, the only options are either jean or Silver Surfer

Jean is 5000 silver, surfer 25000, The average silver you get (average, not counting all players) is like 1000
So it takes 5 days (or in my case, if you become a jr shield agent one day :) )

Also, im positive this will last, because the website is a completly new url, not like in july, so im getting the Shield membership :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

How much gold coins to challanges give?

I would check for you, but for some reason I keep getting an error so I cant get on :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 04, 2011, 11:12AM
I would check for you, but for some reason I keep getting an error so I cant get on :/
Error? What kind of error? Maintenance?

November 04, 2011, 11:24AM #1942 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 11:26AM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: White Queen on November 04, 2011, 11:20AM
Error? What kind of error? Maintenance?

Maybe Im not sure, it works now tho

If you complete all the challenges you can get a total of 335 gold so far. First gold 10, then 35, then 50, then 100, then 150

November 04, 2011, 11:34AM #1943 Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 11:39AM by White Queen
That isnt much of good news however it does help. I still believe its a bit too little

Also here are two pics of Super hero Squad Toys.

Emma Frost ( Classic Look )

Jean Grey ( Phoenix Look )

Do you think this outfit of Emma should have been in the game instead the one she has now?

Also, does anyone know a good way to get plenty of tickets and/or silver? (or a mission)
I want miss Grey :D

Yeah, Emma looks way better (in my opinion)

Just keep destroying the bots in the towns, thats a good way to get tickets (doing missions as well). Then use your tickets on the wheel to rack up the silver.

Yeah, figured troublebots helped me out aswell, but they're difficult to find sometimes :P

I usually get them all in one town, then switch towns and go for them... and so on and so forth... lol.

Quote from: Polygone on November 04, 2011, 11:45AM
Also, does anyone know a good way to get plenty of tickets and/or silver? (or a mission)
I want miss Grey :D

Yeah, Emma looks way better (in my opinion)

Do challenges or mission you gets lots of tickets and silver for the challenges! And I think they didnt use that Emma because its not child friendly lol but I like it better

Is it true that Emma's first emote allows you to stay in diamond form and walk around for several seconds