Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 06, 2011, 09:10AM
I thought that as well. Although now I kinda like it because it seems like she's connecting with the universe lol. I kinda like the pose that normal Jean has and think it would fit Phoenix's pose though. However emote 3 could always be scrapped with a Dark Phoenix emote (along with the angry emote XD)

Yeah I agree. Phoenix for the win :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Polygone on November 06, 2011, 03:42AM
Arcade doesnt seem to crash for me

Hmm, anyone else?
I tried to skip that challenge but nothing. I'll try again because if that doesn't work I'll have to ask someone to play that challenge for me ^^

Any news of when they will release Phoenix?
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on November 06, 2011, 10:43AM
Hmm, anyone else?
I tried to skip that challenge but nothing. I'll try again because if that doesn't work I'll have to ask someone to play that challenge for me ^^

The release of Phoenix is going to be on X-December
She may be also released on Nova-ember due to the fact that Phoenix is a cosmic entity

Quote from: whiteking on November 06, 2011, 10:43AM
Hmm, anyone else?

You can skip challanges??
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: White Queen on November 06, 2011, 11:01AM
The release of Phoenix is going to be on X-December
She may be also released on Nova-ember due to the fact that Phoenix is a cosmic entity

She's already been confirmed to be released in December along with the other X-Men (Kitty, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Beast, Angel, Xavier, and Modern Cyclops) The only characters coming in Nova-ember will be Nova and Captain Marvel. However Nova-ember is only half a month and X-Men month will be a month and a half so she may be one of the first X-characters to come in November!

Quote from: Polygone on November 06, 2011, 11:04AM
You can skip challanges??

No, if you could skip challenges then what would be the point of them?

Maybe that you can skip em and do them later? I dunno :P

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 06, 2011, 11:06AM
She's already been confirmed to be released in December along with the other X-Men (Kitty, Iceman, Nightcrawler, Beast, Angel, Xavier, and Modern Cyclops) The only characters coming in Nova-ember will be Nova and Captain Marvel. However Nova-ember is only half a month and X-Men month will be a month and a half so she may be one of the first X-characters to come in November!

No, if you could skip challenges then what would be the point of them?

However im still 100% Certain she will be for Members Only. Since she is such a wanted character, And a famous and powerful one as well. There have been rumors about her being member only as well

November 06, 2011, 11:12AM #2002 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 11:15AM by MarvelFan12345
Unforuntately you have to do the challenges in order. I suppose it makes sense considering how every 5th challenge gives you a new hero.

Quote from: White Queen on November 06, 2011, 11:12AM
However im still 100% Certain she will be for Members Only. Since she is such a wanted character, And a famous and powerful one as well. There have been rumors about her being member only as well
There are lots of characters who are very wanted but they are not Members Only. I can see Phoenix being silver like Jean or Surfer (fingers crossed for Nova and Captain Marvel to be silver as well!) but I don't see why she MUST be Members only.

And what rumors?

It's too bad nobody asked about her playability at the Comic-Con. They actually gave a lot of info to people who asked. Someone else asked about Beast and apperantly he will be very fun and unique. Not only the heroes we get from the year ends but also the order of some of the card quests. Not sure about most of the heroes but I do know that Spider-Woman's won't be coming soon lol.

Hmmm so I can't skip, I'll have to see if the arcade works on another computer =/
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on November 06, 2011, 11:30AM
Hmmm so I can't skip, I'll have to see if the arcade works on another computer =/

A friend of mine on another forum had the same issue. She said that she give it a few hours and it ended up working.

Agreed, really sorry but they kinda suck at teasing,

Black Widow? Of course she's an awesome character, but I cant see people begging to play as her
Nick fury? Neh

All the cool characters are either gold or ridicoulousy overpriced silver xD

Anyway, I think 3 more characters are supposed to be free, since theyre going for the 60 characters right? that should make 6 characters free (free being payed with silver) (at least, if they want to round beatifully and have 10% of the game that the casual player could earn aswell :D)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 06, 2011, 11:35AM
A friend of mine on another forum had the same issue. She said that she give it a few hours and it ended up working.

I'll check that. Thanks for the advise ^^
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: Polygone on November 06, 2011, 11:44AM
at least, if they want to round beatifully and have 10% of the game that the casual player could earn aswell :D
Sounds depressing lol.

Quote from: whiteking on November 06, 2011, 11:46AM
I'll check that. Thanks for the advise ^^
If worst comes to worst send a ticket.

November 06, 2011, 12:01PM #2008 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 12:06PM by White Queen
Looking as how everyone is playing and having fun i am beggining to feel very despressed xD

Also i believe that in 2012 when the Ghost Rider 2 Movie and Avengers Movie comes out we will get new characters. Such as Ghost Rider himself, Hawkeye and others.

I kind of feel like if so many people want Phoenix, and they make her for members only. They will make alot of Phoenix fans really really angry!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS