Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 09, 2011, 05:00AM #2025 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 06:19AM by White Queen
Quote from: fox456 on November 09, 2011, 04:28AM
News Flash:

Nova is now available to ALL players.  He is only 350 gold, putting him on the level of Scarlet Witch and Mr. Fantastic.
Thats even better then.

Also how much space does the Game Files take. I believe you cant set the directory it automatically goes to C:

Well, the help section is finished on the Europe site...Now to wait for the shop, and then hopefully the membership option
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Nova is very fun to play with and I love his heroup! I probably love him more thanks to the low 350 gold price. Much better than the...."confirmed" price of 600 or even 1000 gold.

LOL!  I was thinking earlier today that we should be getting a "review" of Nova from MarvelFan soon.  That was quick!  No one had Nova this morning.  I'm going onto the game now, so I'll be curious to see how many are running around at this point.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Lol. Btw tried out Dr. Strange and Psylocke yet?

Just unlocked Strange's third power and it is brilliant! He astral projects and unleashes a heavy blow. Its incredibly powerful and can KO the average and most common enemy. It even affects more than one enemy!

I actually dont really get on very much, but once Phoenix is out I will. I only get on everyday to get my 5 gold, and then I get off.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 09, 2011, 03:58PM
Lol. Btw tried out Dr. Strange and Psylocke yet?

Just unlocked Strange's third power and it is brilliant! He astral projects and unleashes a heavy blow. Its incredibly powerful and can KO the average and most common enemy. It even affects more than one enemy!

Not yet -- and it's HARD to avoid the temptation to use them!  I'm waiting on those new challenges to see if we will need to add new characters to our roster.  One thing that has helped is that I got Colossus.  He is unique.  His Hero Up power is cool and it helps weaken all the enemies when he starts spinning so that everyone can kill them quicker.  However, his Hero Up is totally useless against every boss I've played against.  They take no damage at all during his spinning punches.  It's very frustrating.

I think alot of the non-members are doing the same thing as midnightphoenix -- they only get on for a short time.  What do you guys think they could do to get people (and new people) to play?  I sent a suggestion about the card game to let the winner receive a little gold rather than just silver to try to get more people involved in that.

Quote from: fox456 on November 09, 2011, 04:34PM
Not yet -- and it's HARD to avoid the temptation to use them!  I'm waiting on those new challenges to see if we will need to add new characters to our roster.  One thing that has helped is that I got Colossus.  He is unique.  His Hero Up power is cool and it helps weaken all the enemies when he starts spinning so that everyone can kill them quicker.  However, his Hero Up is totally useless against every boss I've played against.  They take no damage at all during his spinning punches.  It's very frustrating.

I think alot of the non-members are doing the same thing as midnightphoenix -- they only get on for a short time.  What do you guys think they could do to get people (and new people) to play?  I sent a suggestion about the card game to let the winner receive a little gold rather than just silver to try to get more people involved in that.

If they gave out more gold for non members I would get on more, plus if they added alot of stuff. Maybe add villains, 5 more Jean Greys XD I don't know its hard to say :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

November 10, 2011, 07:45AM #2033 Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 08:13AM by Polygone
Something like ''buy silver with gold!'' only vice versa.

I dont care if its 1000 silver for 10 gold coins, but that would defnitly be awesome

EDIT : weirdest thing just happened, my squad level was suddenly 118 (ya got that right people :D)

And I could buy Shield agent only heroes even though it wont let me play as them, and I got 2 gold slots on the spinwheel

Pretty strange, Oh yeah, and I managed to get firestar (Elektra, daredevil and wolverine arent really my type of heroes)

Srry for dble post

It seems like we have Full Shield membership thanks to the open beta!!

Then after commercial launch all accounts are wiped clean -_-, sigh

Oh well, FULL SHIELD MEMBERSHIP GUYS :D

Quote from: Polygone on November 10, 2011, 10:17AM
Srry for dble post

It seems like we have Full Shield membership thanks to the open beta!!

Then after commercial launch all accounts are wiped clean -_-, sigh

Oh well, FULL SHIELD MEMBERSHIP GUYS :D
yay after the euro open beta ends and all acounts are wiped im pretty sure the server's reach will expand.

Hey you guys in Europe,
When I was part of the beta trial here, we got to KEEP everything we had during the trial AND they even gave us a bonus "free" Captain America after it was over!  During the trial, we were able to buy the "members-only" characters and also play with them (until the beta period ended).  We could rack up gold every day too.  Do any of those features exist for you?

Also, I saw some guys speaking on our server in French the other day.  Always in the past, it was banned to do that.  I think it's great that they are allowing foreign languages now.

Quote from: fox456 on November 10, 2011, 03:16PM
Hey you guys in Europe,
When I was part of the beta trial here, we got to KEEP everything we had during the trial AND they even gave us a bonus "free" Captain America after it was over!  During the trial, we were able to buy the "members-only" characters and also play with them (until the beta period ended).  We could rack up gold every day too.  Do any of those features exist for you?

Also, I saw some guys speaking on our server in French the other day.  Always in the past, it was banned to do that.  I think it's great that they are allowing foreign languages now.

I find it horrible that they banned people for speaking there most likely main language

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 10, 2011, 03:51PM
I find it horrible that they banned people for speaking there most likely main language
Yes i agree, some people havent learned their second language ( like english ) and they dont know how to speak it. So if you dont know english you cant play?! The staff are really rude if they bann people for speaking in their native language

Quote from: fox456 on November 10, 2011, 03:16PM
Hey you guys in Europe,

Rub it in Fox, Rub it in xD

I dunno, they did mention some sort of bonus price to those who keep playing, after you saying this, I seriously hope the Whole account wipe thing was just a misscommunication, especially since I finally got Miss M to Max :D