Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, its really downy now (again :P)

The game wont connect (again :P), I dunno really, even with basic internet explorer, the stupid part is when it says the game cant connect, you can see the loadbar loading further *sigh*

Oh well, lets just hope its startup issues :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

November 30, 2011, 02:16PM #2117 Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 02:19PM by MarvelFan12345

Phoenix's hud is up. Finally green eyes ;) And I'm glad they changed the hair to her trademark fiery mane.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on November 30, 2011, 02:16PM

Phoenix's hud is up. Finally green eyes ;) And I'm glad they changed the hair to her trademark fiery mane.
:') she looks beutiful

Also some "news" about Kitty. According to a source from another player, Kitty will be Agents Only. It's only a rumor now but it could be true as Kitty has been part of SHIELD.

Phoenix looks great :) Glad they changed her hair, hope she comes out soon!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

And then Phoenix is supposed to be agents only, supposedly... And this is why I stopped playin' this. If I spend money, I wanna keep the stuff I get. Sorry, but that aggravates me.

Quote from: Scabbia on November 30, 2011, 04:01PM
And then Phoenix is supposed to be agents only, supposedly... And this is why I stopped playin' this. If I spend money, I wanna keep the stuff I get. Sorry, but that aggravates me.
I don't think Phoenix will be Agents Only. She doesn't fit the profile anyway like Jean and the cosmic heroes.

Also the game's number one fan (so-to-say XD) from another forum has many contacts. He's the one who said that Kitty will be Agent Only and he also says that Cable will be coming next year. He's done a lot of work with the game's unofficial forums and threads...so much that the developers really like him and share inside stuff with him. In fact Beast was dedicated to this guy because Beast is his fav hero (like Phoenix was dedicated to the Shades of Grey forum).

Also some more inside info. Card quests are planned to come once a month if not more.
Villains' Fury (a villains card deck) will be coming soon when finished.
The X-Mansion zone will be coming but not this month. They have other things they are focusing on first which are....
holiday decorations for Christmas including an unusual Santa!
The other main thing is new stuff for the Avengers movie!
Quite a few themes will be focused on the movies (Avengers, Ghost Rider, Spider-Man)

I hope Phoenix will be for everyone, and glad to hear there will be an X-Mansion! It would be funny if Xavier was Santa :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Well still... I got Black Widow, thankfully I finished maxing her out before I went back to silver, i just hate that. Maybe it'll be better later on like most online games.

Forgot one other piece of news. Iceman will have an ice slide but they won't specify on how it will work and look. Apperantly the loading screen for the X-Men will come soon and we will be able to see it.

Thanks for the updates, Marvelfan.  I enjoy the card game, but I can't afford all the cards.  And there's alot of duplicate cards -- same abilities with a different face.  I will say that there are some cool villain cards that I've seen in the card quests. 
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

December 01, 2011, 04:57AM #2127 Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 12:19PM by White Queen
lol Midnight Phoenix - Xavier as Santa xD that will be wierd and funny. And wow i knew they would make an X-Mansion Zone, hmm i wonder if they will make it so the Danger Room is the cafeteria, gym and chess club room.

Also polygone any response for the ticket

Question: So you might know the two confirmed females of our X-Men month have quite the fan base, could you tell me something we might expect from Shadowcat and her gameplay?
Something you have probably noticed is the fact that we have kept Shadowcat`s gameplay a bit of a secret considering how early she was announced and thats why we decided to make her the first addition to the X-Men month, all I can tell you is that her fighting style might not appear as different at first sight but it will really appeal to her fans

Question: Okay thanks for that, also another character which might be one of the most anticipated will appear, what can you tell me about Phoenix?We gave all player the chance to play as Jean but all I can say for now is that Jean was only a sneak peak at what Phoenix will be

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 01, 2011, 02:12PM
Question: Okay thanks for that, also another character which might be one of the most anticipated will appear, what can you tell me about Phoenix?We gave all player the chance to play as Jean but all I can say for now is that Jean was only a sneak peak at what Phoenix will be

I just hope that she "use" the phoenix raptor when she flies and on some of her powers.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5