Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It makes me a bit worried when they say they let all players play as Jean, that may mean Jean will be Agents only. Im really excited for Kitty. It is the 1st of December so lets hope she is out soon!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Apperantly according to the source I mentioned last page (the guy who loves Beast XD) Kitty will be coming next week.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 01, 2011, 03:59PM
Apperantly according to the source I mentioned last page (the guy who loves Beast XD) Kitty will be coming next week.

Glad to hear that she will be coming soon :) I cant wait!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 01, 2011, 04:01PM
Glad to hear that she will be coming soon :) I cant wait!
Me too! Although I'm actually dissapointed because I thought she might be coming tomorrow. I'm glad to know though that this guy is so close to the developers. Inside info is always great :)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 01, 2011, 04:02PM
Me too! Although I'm actually dissapointed because I thought she might be coming tomorrow. I'm glad to know though that this guy is so close to the developers. Inside info is always great :)

Yeah I Wish she was coming tomorrow also, but I'm glad she is the first to be coming this month :) Having a Shadowcat and Colossus team up will be fun for sure!

There have been some rumors that Psylocke will be coming along with Kitty. I suppose that's great for those who don't have her.

Yeah I heard that also she is fun, a good Match with Kitty since they are both Ninja like :D

Indeed! The info about Kitty sounds pretty interesting. How her fighting style may not seem unique at first but fans will like it. I wonder if it means she will have martial arts combined with phasing for her combos.

Yeah that would be nice, I would love to see her uses some swords but who knows maybe for one of her heroups

I hope Lockheed will be in her powerset although I'm almost positive he will. He really fits in a game like this! And Falcon has Redwing so why can't Kitty have her sidekick?

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 01, 2011, 04:09PM
I hope Lockheed will be in her powerset although I'm almost positive he will. He really fits in a game like this! And Falcon has Redwing so why can't Kitty have her sidekick?

I agree I want to see some Lockheed!

I wonder what missions we will get? Onslaught is confirmed but I'm sure we will get more than him. Hope to see Dark Phoenix!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 01, 2011, 04:15PM
I wonder what missions we will get? Onslaught is confirmed but I'm sure we will get more than him. Hope to see Dark Phoenix!

Is Onslaught a mission or a character? I wish we would get Dark Phoenix, or maybe the Hellfire club!

Onslaught is a mission! Dark Phoenix would be great to go with Phoenix! I know lots of people requested Dark Phoenix on facebook and other forums.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 01, 2011, 04:19PM
Onslaught is a mission! Dark Phoenix would be great to go with Phoenix! I know lots of people requested Dark Phoenix on facebook and other forums.

Yeah they did listen about her hair, so we can hope :)