Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Im pretty sure Phoenix will be for all players but the CATCH is she'll be like a 1000 gold...

December 01, 2011, 11:43PM #2146 Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 11:45PM by Polygone
Probally :P

Anyway, the hero we got for supporting the beta was the Human torch, he's pretty sweet :D, also, im getting my membership tommorow :D

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 01, 2011, 04:09PM
I hope Lockheed will be in her powerset although I'm almost positive he will. He really fits in a game like this! And Falcon has Redwing so why can't Kitty have her sidekick?

Yeah, Lockheed sounds pretty cool, I imagine him popping up and doing something similair to firestars second power :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on December 01, 2011, 11:43PM
Probally :P

Anyway, the hero we got for supporting the beta was the Human torch, he's pretty sweet :D, also, im getting my membership tommorow :D

Yeah, Lockheed sounds pretty cool, I imagine him popping up and doing something similair to firestars second power :P
Polygone did u get an answer for the ticket u sent. Im really sad, its still hasnt came out. I think they wont expand iit T_T

Honestly, I still havent sent it, the Help function appears to be a little corrupt sometimes :P, also, the site is sometimes really buggy (with no icons to show, newsfeed not opening and stuff) and sometimes, everything is there :P, very odd indeed -_-

When I can FINALLY send it Ill be sure to let you know the answer !

Quote from: Polygone on December 02, 2011, 06:24AM
Honestly, I still havent sent it, the Help function appears to be a little corrupt sometimes :P, also, the site is sometimes really buggy (with no icons to show, newsfeed not opening and stuff) and sometimes, everything is there :P, very odd indeed -_-

When I can FINALLY send it Ill be sure to let you know the answer !
k thanks in advance :)

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on December 01, 2011, 10:20PM
Im pretty sure Phoenix will be for all players but the CATCH is she'll be like a 1000 gold...
Not really a catch anymore as the majority of characters are 1000 gold :(
Something must be done about that ;)

Im currently on the 'win 10 card battles from another player' misson and just had a quick thought, but wondered if anyone tried it?

Anyway, you make a seperate account on your for example laptop, and together with your computer (logged in on your real account) you challage your other account to a card battle, and then let that account just pass the whole time, while your own account is winning

Anyone tried this, I honestly suck at card battleing and wondered if this is a good way to kinda cheat on the challange :P

Also, for those who didnt read my previous post, im a JR shield agent :D

Quote from: Polygone on December 03, 2011, 02:11PM
Im currently on the 'win 10 card battles from another player' misson and just had a quick thought, but wondered if anyone tried it?

Anyway, you make a seperate account on your for example laptop, and together with your computer (logged in on your real account) you challage your other account to a card battle, and then let that account just pass the whole time, while your own account is winning

Anyone tried this, I honestly suck at card battleing and wondered if this is a good way to kinda cheat on the challange :P

Fox helped me with that, he just passed all the time to let me win.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Polygone on December 03, 2011, 02:11PM

Thats what i did but in the same computer on diferent Internet Explorers.
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

Game update tonight:

Could Santa Claus be coming to town?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Possibly, maybe Santa and a gift: Kitty Pride! XD

I hope we get Kitty although, I have no idea when I will be able to become a member to buy her!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Expect Kitty and the christmas decorations :)

December 09, 2011, 05:59AM #2158 Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 06:06AM by MarvelFan12345
New christmas decorations with Santa Ymir up. Loadscreen shows Kitty, Psylocke, Beast, Iceman, Magneto, Onslaught, and Mystique! Shadowcat is now playable Agents Only for 3000 silver. Captain Marvel has become available for all players as 600 gold.

Kitty is amazing and one of my new favs! She is a mix of martial arts and kung fu and all her combos are mixed with phasing.
All her punches have phasing effects to go through enemies. And her last one even involves her charging forward while phasing. It really is fun!

Heroup involves her phasing the floor and sinking enemies which is awesome. Her 1st power is my fav as it involves her going into the ground and coming back up and uppercutting an enemy. Lockheed is her 1st emote and I'm sure a soon-to-be-unlocked power.

Christmas decorations are just as great. All water (and fishes) are frozen including the fountation. Presents are everywhere and if you find them they give you bright glows or some Christmas head-thingy XD. Wreaths and lights are everywhere and the Halloween cat is back but as a reindeer this time. Also carolers at main street! I've only checked out the Daily Bugle so I wonder what else there is.

At the Baxter building, there's the bulldog from Halloween, dressed in Christmas attire like the cat.  There also is a magic-driven sleigh ride.  Santa Ymir gives out candy canes.  I thought for sure we'd be able to sit on his lap!  That headgear can be either a snowman or deer antlers.

Early this morning, when I first went to the store and clicked "specials," I saw that Shadowcat was only 3000 silver.  I thought, "YES!, I can buy her."  But a couple of seconds later, I saw she was member-only.  I'm going in now to see how many Shadowcats are wandering around.

Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927