Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just got Street Clothes Wolverine and Stealth Armor Iron Man, and there are like 1000 Shadowcats around every zone lol

Let me know if you see any Gladiator Hulks.  I still have to do a mission with one of them.  They aren't too easy to find.  :D
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I'm online now. Meet up with me and we can arrange something.

Don't know if you're still in there, but I'm going in again.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Anybody else here got Kitty?

So for the rest of the month we can expect new characters Beast and Iceman along with the full release of Psylocke. And of course the Onslaught mission.
January will be half an X-Men month where Nightcrawler and Phoenix will most likely make their release. The developers said Cable will be scheduled after January and Angel, Professor X, and Astonishing Cyclops most likely as well.

So who else has Kitty cause i really wanna see a gameplay of her XD
MARVEL doesn't have a gameplay video of her yet

December 10, 2011, 01:52PM #2167 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 01:55PM by Jeanfan321
Thanks!
Her attacks looks super duper cool only thing i don't like is that the distortion they put when she uses her melees

Hey, i have to raise my squad level to 110 and it's currently on 104, and i didn't pay attention on how to raise it, do you know how?

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on December 10, 2011, 04:29PM
Hey, i have to raise my squad level to 110 and it's currently on 104, and i didn't pay attention on how to raise it, do you know how?
Level up your characters and buy new ones

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on December 10, 2011, 04:45PM
Level up your characters and buy new ones

Ok, thanks Deedooo. i leveled up 2 chars and i got to 106, i have 15.000 silver for Bucky cap, but i'll save it up for Phoenix

I have a bit of inside news which I'd like to share from the developers. I'm not really supposed to share but you guys here on this forum are really great and I know you guys are trustworthy. Just try to keep this news on this forum and ONLY on this forum.

The first bit of news I posted sometime back but I'll do it again in case anyone forgot or didn't see. The X-Mansion zone is in planning however it won't be released for the X-Men month we have now. I think they are waiting until after the Avengers movie.

The developers have some plans on how Iceman, Nightcrawler, and Phoenix will work but quite a bit is WIP (this news is from a while back) so not everything is confirmed. In missions Iceman will be able to freeze people instantly and one power in debate is Ice Gloves from XML2 and MUA. Nightcrawler will be a melee character and he can teleport in zones. However his teleportation method hasn't been decided yet. It will either be by flight spots or it will be double/triple jump like Spidey's web-swing. Phoenix will be a flying ranged character with fiery effects (no word on a Phoenix raptor). They have two powers in mind for her to make her really unique. One power will transform her into Dark Phoenix and another power will resurrect her (wonder how this will work if it makes it in the game considering how characters already come back after death)

For the next comic-con they are planning another exclusive but the hero hasn't been confirmed yet. They plan on picking one of the five following characters.
Dazzler
Professor X
White Phoenix of the Crown
Polaris
Hercules

Wow awesome, thank you very much for sharing these news with us, and Phoenix seems to be pretty Unique, i hope that she's for all members! and maybe she will be back to life but without loosing the power stars, if that's the case it would be soo cool. and we'll all keep this info on this forum, don't worry

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on December 10, 2011, 06:13PM
Wow awesome, thank you very much for sharing these news with us, and Phoenix seems to be pretty Unique, i hope that she's for all members! and maybe she will be back to life but without loosing the power stars, if that's the case it would be soo cool. and we'll all keep this info on this forum, don't worry
Welcome. Coming back to life without losing the power stars would be very unique and awesome considering how annoying it is to die with full five stars. Thanks for keeping the news secret too :)
BTW out of the possible comic-con exclusives who is your choice?

Hard to decide since there are many chars who i want but the one that i would love to see there is Hope Summers