Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: JeanGrey777 on December 10, 2011, 08:38PM
Hard to decide since there are many chars who i want but the one that i would love to see there is Hope Summers
I mean out of the five I posted. Dazzler, Professor X, White Phoenix of the Crown, Polaris, and Hercules. Those are the five that the developers are thinking about. One of them will get selected as the comic-con exclusive.

Oh lol duh, obviously White Phoenix :)

Lol should have known :D

White Phoenix of the Crown is my fav too but I also really want Polaris and Dazzler (Polaris is one of my top favs. Check signature ;))

I saw your signature, awesome signature btw XD, i really want to see Dazzler too

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on December 10, 2011, 09:06PM
I saw your signature, awesome signature btw XD, i really want to see Dazzler too
Lol thanks. I'd love to see Disco Dazzler! Can you imagine her at the Baxter Plaza disco. I totally miss dancing there XD

BTW can you come online right now?

Lol, yeah, i'm online now, i just got Firestar and yeah i can, totally a show!

I'm for dazzler or polaris, both would be fun but dazzler would have the coolest powers visually i think

Meh Lorna Ftw :P

Dazzler would visually have the coolest powers no doubt, but Polaris, I wonder (if she appears) how her attacks would work etc..
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I have to go with...............  HERCULES!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I really want Dazzler or Polaris, White Phoenix could be cool to!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Nightcrawler and FF Spidey in game. Nightcrawler looks cute although I really detest that X-Belt on him. It just looks wrong! :D

Also more news from Beast's number one fan (I presume you guys haven't forgotten about him and his backstory ;)).

Some of the X-Characters have been switched around. Nightcrawler will be coming this month instead while Psylocke has been pushed back to January. FF Spidey will be the final challenge hero and will come out in January or February. No word on Phoenix although those who went to the comic-con are certain that Phoenix will be coming in our 1.5 X-Men Month along with Iceman, Beast, Nightcrawler, etc.

Cool pic!  Thanks for the updates.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Also apperantly we will not be getting a new hero this week (also from Beast's biggest fan). Most likely one week will get two heroes in one week. So save your gold guys!

Speaking of gold...I just barely got enough to buy Gambit today ^-^ He's pretty fun. He has a good balance of powerful melee attacks and effective powers. Now just six hundred more gold till I get to buy another character...should only take two months or so...

Gambit's one of my favs. He's really strong with his melee attacks and his powers are very fun to use! His heroup is one of the worst in the game though :( (not visually just in terms of damage)