Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Awesome. Hope you enjoy Kitty, she is definitely one of the best heroes in game.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 19, 2011, 07:22PM
Awesome. Hope you enjoy Kitty, she is definitely one of the best heroes in game.

It surprised me at how good she was. She hardly got hurt!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Does anybody know when those new character are coming out?

Quote from: Me on December 19, 2011, 10:10PM
Does anybody know when those new character are coming out?

Between now and January. Phoenix for sure in January, same with Psylocke. I assume both Iceman and Beast will get released sometime this month, along with Kurt I believe!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yah.! I have time to save up on Psylocke and Phoenix.!:D

Quote from: Me on December 19, 2011, 10:15PM
Yah.! I have time to save up on Psylocke and Phoenix.!:D

Are you a member? Im pretty sure Phoenix will be gold, idk about Psylocke. I dont think they will be agents only tho.

Kinda weird, They already got Psylocke cards and a Psylocke code, yet she's still really late :P

Also, a weird question, but do you guys maybe think of a blademaster Wolverine character? With the card ''blademaster'' and stuff :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

that would be exciting ^-^ claws AND swords! that would be an alternate version of the same character worth paying for haha XD i actually have a screenshot of that card on my computer to maybe make for mua :P it could also be a fun booster that makes wolverine more unique

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 19, 2011, 10:41PM
Are you a member? Im pretty sure Phoenix will be gold, idk about Psylocke. I dont think they will be agents only tho.
No I'm not a member. Will she probably be part of the jr shield agent members?

Nah, Phoenix is high requested, so I dont think its jr shield agent only character

Quote from: Me on December 19, 2011, 11:35PM
No I'm not a member. Will she probably be part of the jr shield agent members?

No Im postive they wont be, at least Phoenix. Psylocke would be a dumb choice to make angents only to.

@Polygone. Like this http://superherosquadonline.wikispaces.com/Wolverine+%28Samurai%29 Im sure he will become playable soon enough. Wish they would give it a rest with the Wolverines, Spidermans, Iron Mans etc.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 19, 2011, 10:41PM
Psylocke has been confirmed gold and she isn't agents only. Phoenix is heavily requested to probably be agents only not to mention Kitty is X-Month's agent only hero.

@midnight

Its not that im really looking foward or something, but I just figured with the cards and all :P

Also, I honestly think they need to make Mole Man in game, he played a pretty huge part in the MSHS show..

I DEMAND MOLE MAN :P

Quote from: Polygone on December 19, 2011, 11:24PM
Kinda weird, They already got Psylocke cards and a Psylocke code, yet she's still really late :P

Also, a weird question, but do you guys maybe think of a blademaster Wolverine character? With the card ''blademaster'' and stuff :P
That Samurai Logan?I think it could be a good idea,but i prefer more character than pallette swaps of em.
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 20, 2011, 06:55AM
Psylocke has been confirmed gold and she isn't agents only. Phoenix is heavily requested to probably be agents only not to mention Kitty is X-Month's agent only hero.

On Shades of Grey Josh said non of the O5 X-Men will be agents only, or silver hope its true!