Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ohhhh yay.! One last thing: do the toys still have the codes inside them along with the comics?

I dont think so.

Can anyone help me I need help with the Hulk/ She Hulk Challenge

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

That one took me forever!  I just waited around until I caught a glimpse of a Hulk or a She-Hulk and tried to get them to join my mission.  They were pretty rare to find and I only had about a 50% success rate getting them to join.  HA!

In the end, I had one mission to go.  I think it was Gladiator Hulk.  MarvelFan has all of the characters and helped me finish that objective.

But, I'm at 251 and haven't changed for a long time since all my characters are maxed.  It will be awhile before I get any further (and meet the next objective of a 300 squad level). 

What is your squad level up to now, midnightphoenix?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Yeah I have both She Hulk and Red She Hulk, but I only needed She Hulk so she is done, along with Red Hulk. I need plain Hulk and Gladiator Hulk. And currently my Squad lvl is 220 I believe. I need to start maxin my characters lol I have a lot to go XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Had fun today with you Midnightphoenix (and Magenta and Cowgirl!) But where did y'all go? I left for a few minutes and came back and all three of you were offline.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 20, 2011, 03:58PM
Had fun today with you Midnightphoenix (and Magenta and Cowgirl!) But where did y'all go? I left for a few minutes and came back and all three of you were offline.

Lol sorry I went AFK to and decided to just get off for a little while, Ive been trying to get my Squad lvl up all day along with the challenges I needed to beat. Im only at 221 still have a long ways to go! XD

So today I just upgraded myself to member for the month so that i can get a few more characters and level up my squad. I bought black cat, deadpool, tuxedo thing and black widow. Black Cat and Black Widow are both incredibly fun, powerful, agile characters. Black Widow has a flip jump ability like Electra that's pretty fun to play with and Black cat has a swinging jump like spiderman. Tuxedo Thing is exactly like normal Thing, but ten times classier ^-^ Deadpool is a bit of a disappointment though >,< his attacks are way too slow and that just really detracts from playing missions with him :[ Also for one of my challange characters I chose Mowhawk Storm and she's very fun ^-^ i've been trying to figure out skeletons to make a mua booster/mod of her, but it's difficult haha

@Deedooo Yeah i always thought Black WIdow was fun she is really fast too.Deadpool looked liked fun but i think he's way to overated.

I thought Psylocke was released already in the store because MARVEL uploaded a video of her not to long ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BFZTfVaGUM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on December 20, 2011, 05:48PM
@Deedooo Yeah i always thought Black WIdow was fun she is really fast too.Deadpool looked liked fun but i think he's way to overated.

I thought Psylocke was released already in the store because MARVEL uploaded a video of her not to long ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BFZTfVaGUM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

She was supposed to be released last week but they dropped her for Nightcrawler who I believe is coming out sometime this month, ad Psylocke was moved to January

:O @Deedoo, No Rogue!? jk. lol.

I can't play this at the moment, but sounds like everyone is haven more fun than it was a few months ago :) If I could play, I'd get on and hang with ya'll... :( One day I will... lol. w/e. Glad to know their actually updating this and making it better, even though they still need to make it to where you can trade silver for gold. :D Jus' sayin'

Quote from: Scabbia on December 20, 2011, 06:54PM
:O @Deedoo, No Rogue!? jk. lol.

I can't play this at the moment, but sounds like everyone is haven more fun than it was a few months ago :) If I could play, I'd get on and hang with ya'll... :( One day I will... lol. w/e. Glad to know their actually updating this and making it better, even though they still need to make it to where you can trade silver for gold. :D Jus' sayin'

I couldn't agree more.

Lol Ive been going threw every mission starting from the end. Althought I dont have like 4 missions. And I go threw every single one to get my Squad Level up. It does help but it goes pretty slow.

Do the cards give you one of the cool characters? Like pure elektra, or Psylocke.

Quote from: Me on December 20, 2011, 10:15PM
Do the cards give you one of the cool characters? Like pure elektra, or Psylocke.

There are Psylocke cards, and Elektra cards I dont know about pure Elektra. And no if you mean codes to get them. Psylocke was a San diego Comic con code only, and Pure Elektra was a SHS toy code that no longer works.

Coming soon... a very cool new hero!

Hmm I wonder who? LOL

OMG they're realising Psylocke? xD
Nah, Iceman would be fun, looking forward to him
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven