Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Polygone on December 21, 2011, 01:41PM
OMG they're realising Psylocke? xD
Nah, Iceman would be fun, looking forward to him

Yeah Psylocke will most likely come out next month I believe. Im excited for Bobby to :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yay Iceman! Wonder if he comes tomorrow or Friday?

Also Nightcrawler, he's coming out with Iceman i guess, check it on the SHSO facebook page

And here is proof for the non-believers.

Hope everyone saved their gold! I know I have lol.

Lol, now the non-believers will have to become believers, there is the proof XD

Game Update Tonight at 9:00PM PDT

A Maintenance, looks like Bobby and Kurt are coming tomorrow, i'm looking foward to Phoenix actually, but whatever, if one of them is Silver, i might waste my 17,000 silver XD

Posted: December 21, 2011 at 11:02 pm
Game Maintenance

Welcome to our newest players! Tonight is game maintenance, where we update Super Hero Squad Online with awesome new stuff! The game and website will be unavailable tonight, Wednesday, December 21st, starting at 9:00PM PDT and continuing until the updates are completed.

We will be back as soon as we can!

- The Super Hero Squad Online team

Inside info from the Beast has given us some prices. Beast, Nightcrawler, Iceman, and Psylocke will all be gold (and most likely 600 gold). Onslaught mission has been moved to January.

I see, so looks like i will still save up silver, any news about Phoenix?

Only that she will come in January along with Angel, Psylocke, and ONslaught. Beast says that she and Angel could go either way as gold or silver. However neither of these two (or Psylocke) will be Agent Only.

Oh ok, that's good news though, i'll save up gold and silver for Phoenix, in case that she's silver, wich she hopefully will be, thanks Marvelfan.

Well both Bobby and Kurt are out, but Kurt is agents only.

Kurt (Agents Only): 1,000 gold
Iceman: 1,000 gold

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Kurt is temporary for Agents Only, he will become avaliable to all players in several weeks.

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on December 22, 2011, 08:01AM
Kurt is temporary for Agents Only, he will become avaliable to all players in several weeks.

I hope he becomes cheaper. I saw a bit of Iceman, and he looks ok kind of like a copy character. And instead of walking he kind of skates :D And instead of flying he uses his Ice bridge thing to get around XD

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 22, 2011, 08:16AM
I hope he becomes cheaper. I saw a bit of Iceman, and he looks ok kind of like a copy character. And instead of walking he kind of skates :D And instead of flying he uses his Ice bridge thing to get around XD
Who's he a copy of?