Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on December 22, 2011, 10:26AM
Who's he a copy of?

Well kind of like Ms Marvel with his beam attacks, but I didn't get a great look at him, so Im not sure exactly. He still seems really fun though. I want to get him, just need to save up more gold so I know I have enough for Phoenix.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

LOL -- There's some major "hatin" going on today!  There are some Firestars that must have something against Iceman.  They are plotting to "melt all the Icemans!"  HAHA!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Lol it shouldn't be that way. Since both Angelica and Bobby are Spidermans Amazing Friends :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Well, it's kind of funny to read their chats about it.  I'm thinking that some of the Firestars don't have the gold for Iceman!

Seriously, though, I've noticed some people being mean on there before -- like they won't let someone "play" with them by joining a certain mission or they say that someone betrayed them or worse stuff.

Quote from: fox456 on December 22, 2011, 01:04PM
Well, it's kind of funny to read their chats about it.  I'm thinking that some of the Firestars don't have the gold for Iceman!

Seriously, though, I've noticed some people being mean on there before -- like they won't let someone "play" with them by joining a certain mission or they say that someone betrayed them or worse stuff.

Lol that is the funny stuff on there. Thats why I love just watching what people type. XD some guy told me, Marvelfan, and Magenta today that a guy named Hero Marven is like amazing, and knows everything there is about the game. He seemed to get really mad when I said that Kurt would most likey be cheaper when everyone could buy him. I forgot Captain Marvel didnt so I maybe wrong be seriously lol. And just early today some guy said someone was avoiding login on because he wanted to break up with someone on the game :D Ahh people are funny lol

Polygone did you send a ticket to SHSO Staff? If you did thanks if you didnt please do. Im starting to lose hope that the game will be available in the rest of Europe. Also when i try to enter ( both sites ) it just doesnt load like shows error, no maintenace screen or unavailability screen. :(

Quote from: White Queen on December 22, 2011, 01:46PM
Polygone did you send a ticket to SHSO Staff? If you did thanks if you didnt please do. Im starting to lose hope that the game will be available in the rest of Europe. Also when i try to enter ( both sites ) it just doesnt load like shows error, no maintenace screen or unavailability screen. :(

QuoteProSiebenSat.1 Digital brought "cross-media promotional support" to Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, including bringing the MMOG to Europe. However the game is still not available in some parts of Europe.

Dont worry, the deal with ProSienbat is that they make the game avaible Everywhere, so dont worry :), once again, if you ever want a vid or a pic of anything let me know ;)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

You know I was just thinking I wish Kitty's 3rd emote was once activated for a sertain amount of time it would allow you to phase threw buildings etc, without going threw the blue field that blocks the city and without going threw stairs, you just walk up them.

True, they could atleast have her phase trough doors instead of opening them, I love how they did the melee thing with Kitty, but other then that, she's pretty basic :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

December 23, 2011, 07:55AM #2275 Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 08:06AM by midnightphoenix123
From Marvel Super hero Squad Facebook page

It's a Holiday Sale! Starting today and continuing until December 27th... you'll get 20% off most of the gold items in the in-game store. This sale including heroes, missions, card quests, booster packs, and more. Check it out today at HeroUp.com!

Sales:

Heroes:
Spiderman: 1,280 gold
Dr Strange: 800 gold
Ultimate Spiderman: 800 gold
Blade: 800 gold
Black Cat: 480 gold
Captain America: 800 gold
Wolverine: 800 gold
Thor: 800 gold
Hulk: 800 gold
Gladiator Hulk: 800 gold
Red Hulk: 800 gold
Red She Hulk: 480 gold

Missions:
Flat Broke and Rusted (Ultron): 160 gold
Modok Mo' Problems (Modok): 160 gold
Symbi-Oh NO (Venom): 160 gold
Dormammu Mia (Dormammu): 160 gold

Cards:
Unleashed booster packs: 160 gold
Falcon card quest 1: 160 gold
Falcon card quest 2: 180 gold

Also: In case anyone hasnt noticed, you can buy all the presents effects and use them when you wish. You can also buy for 50 gold a hero up token to lvl up one of your heroes.

Thanks for the info!  I just bought one card quest...  we'll see what else I can afford.  ;)

Quote from: fox456 on December 23, 2011, 08:46AM
Thanks for the info!  I just bought one card quest...  we'll see what else I can afford.  ;)

See as I dont really like male heroes all to much, I want all the female heroes, but the only two on sale I already have. Although I did buy Kurt. Now I need to save the rest of my gold for Phoenix :D

Oh woow-.- I bought 3 of those characters yesterday. Now I regret it. I could have gotten the for cheaper.

From CBR

Coming Soon:
Beast - [December]
Psylocke (General Release) - [January]
Angel - [January]
Phoenix - [January]

December - X-Men Month!! - [Possibly Month + 1/2 - Numerous New Chracters]

Black Panther [Shuri] (Confirmed)
Bishop (Confirmed)
Cable (Confirmed)
Commander Steve Rogers (Confirmed)
Classic Falcon (Confirmed)
Classic Ms. Marvel (Confirmed)
Cyclops [Modern] (Confirmed)
Future Foundation Spider-Man (Confirmed)
Hawkeye (Confirmed)
Iron Spider-Man (Confirmed)
King Thor (Confirmed)
Modern Luke Cage (Confirmed)
Monkey King (Confirmed)
Moon Knight (Confirmed)
Mr. Fix-It (Confirmed)
Professor X (Confirmed)
Rescue (Confirmed)
Samurai Wolverine (Confirmed)
Squirrel Girl (Confirmed)
Tigra (Confirmed)
Vision (Confirmed)

So I'm guessing Beast will be coming next week, or on Christmas XD. I wonder who will be first in January, I hope it doesnt go in the order listed above XD I dont want Phoenix out last.