Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ugh, you have Nightcrawler Iceman and Beast, we're still stuck on Shadowcat :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Well I'm glad Beast is out, now I just need Phoenix!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Lol me too. Although I spent all my gold on cards so I can't get Beast until tomorrow. Also a friend of mine got a sneak peek at Phoenix. She says that her hair is basically the length and width of Elektra's.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on December 28, 2011, 09:42AM
Lol me too. Although I spent all my gold on cards so I can't get Beast until tomorrow. Also a friend of mine got a sneak peek at Phoenix. She says that her hair is basically the length and width of Elektra's.
The Hair is always the most important thing ;)

Quote from: White Queen on December 29, 2011, 02:16AM
The Hair is always the most important thing ;)
Lol that's what I said.

Anyone have some Hulks and want to run a few missions for the Hulks challenge? I already have Red Hulk
I am The Polite Beast

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on December 29, 2011, 09:56AM
Anyone have some Hulks and want to run a few missions for the Hulks challenge? I already have Red Hulk
I am The Polite Beast

I have She Hulk, Im getting on now :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks for that midnight ^-^ sorry i left so suddenly...my browser crashed :p
Right now i'm trying to decide between beast and emma frost to buy >,< any suggestions?

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on December 29, 2011, 12:46PM
Thanks for that midnight ^-^ sorry i left so suddenly...my browser crashed :p
Right now i'm trying to decide between beast and emma frost to buy >,< any suggestions?

Your welcome :) And dont worry about, that happens all the time! I dont know how Beast plays, but Emma is a Jean/ Sue copy

@Deedoo here is my emma frost video if you wanna see how she plays http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi4-xtHV7uM&list=UU0VcqY8whURCezvRvq7Tcrg&index=4&feature=plcp

And just look at another video and see how beast plays im sure there's a couple around on youtube

thanks for the feedback :]

So on a different subject I just sent in a feedback/suggestion ticket to them about getting some new x-men characters in. I included a transcript below in case anyone's interested haha :]
I think that the New X-Men team would be a great source of new playable characters that would be appealing to a variety of demographics of players.

Pixie would be great because she has a variety of powers and could appeal to female players. Her personality would be fun and easy to show through animations. She could use her soul dagger and the pixie dust that can create hallucinations of unicorns and rainbows and even teleport for an emote.

Rockslide's exploding component would bring another side to the generic bruiser type character.

Dust would be good because she would have visually unique powers and bring another demographic to the Squad roster.

Anole could be a pretty unique acrobatic bruiser with his visual aesthetic and you could have him use his long tongue for some attacks.

Elixer would be an exciting support character because of his "golden" healing powers. These could be complimented by his "black" disease attack powers.

Mecury could be easily turned into a Mr fantastic clone, but it would be cool if she could have a lot more spiky and liquidy type attacks

Armor, X-23 and Hellion would all be pretty basic yet fun characters that could bring fairly unique elements to the game.

I'm a person who does character mods for a different video game so I understand how much work doing even a fraction of these would be but I figured I'd get the ideas out there.

Thanks for your time,
-Deedoo

P.S. I think Gambit should have the acrobatic flip double jump because of his acrobatic thief training.

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on December 29, 2011, 01:57PM

So on a different subject I just sent in a feedback/suggestion ticket to them about getting some new x-men characters in. I included a transcript below in case anyone's interested haha :]
I think that the New X-Men team would be a great source of new playable characters that would be appealing to a variety of demographics of players.

Pixie would be great because she has a variety of powers and could appeal to female players. Her personality would be fun and easy to show through animations. She could use her soul dagger and the pixie dust that can create hallucinations of unicorns and rainbows and even teleport for an emote.

Rockslide's exploding component would bring another side to the generic bruiser type character.

Dust would be good because she would have visually unique powers and bring another demographic to the Squad roster.

Anole could be a pretty unique acrobatic bruiser with his visual aesthetic and you could have him use his long tongue for some attacks.

Elixer would be an exciting support character because of his "golden" healing powers. These could be complimented by his "black" disease attack powers.

Mecury could be easily turned into a Mr fantastic clone, but it would be cool if she could have a lot more spiky and liquidy type attacks

Armor, X-23 and Hellion would all be pretty basic yet fun characters that could bring fairly unique elements to the game.

I'm a person who does character mods for a different video game so I understand how much work doing even a fraction of these would be but I figured I'd get the ideas out there.

Thanks for your time,
-Deedoo

P.S. I think Gambit should have the acrobatic flip double jump because of his acrobatic thief training.

This is awesome :) I like alot of the characters you have chosen!

Me to! Dust would be awesome :D

Anyhow, I'm currently trying to go for Dark Silver Surfer or Silver Surfer, im already at 10220 silver (need 25000)
Hopefully im still getting him this vacation lol xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on December 29, 2011, 02:47PM
Me to! Dust would be awesome :D

Anyhow, I'm currently trying to go for Dark Silver Surfer or Silver Surfer, im already at 10220 silver (need 25000)
Hopefully im still getting him this vacation lol xD

Lol Im trying to work towards one of them also, I have about 10,000 now :/

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on December 29, 2011, 01:57PM

Thanks for your time,
-Deedoo

Love the characters that you chose, Elixir would be an awesome addition as well as Hellion, X-23 and Dust :) and i have 17,000 silver right now XD