Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: JeanGrey777 on December 29, 2011, 03:53PM
Love the characters that you chose, Elixir would be an awesome addition as well as Hellion, X-23 and Dust :) and i have 17,000 silver right now XD

Lucky lol!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Beast has confirmed January's schedule. First will be Psylocke followed by Phoenix and finally Angel. No word on Monkey King.

Psylocke and Phoenix will most likely be 1000 gold (Phoenix might even be more!) while Angel is most likely 600 gold.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 03, 2012, 02:43PM
Beast has confirmed January's schedule. First will be Psylocke followed by Phoenix and finally Angel. No word on Monkey King.

Psylocke and Phoenix will most likely be 1000 gold (Phoenix might even be more!) while Angel is most likely 600 gold.

Dang it have to wait even longer on Phoenix! UGH! Lol Are there any dates?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 03, 2012, 02:45PM
Dang it have to wait even longer on Phoenix! UGH! Lol Are there any dates?
No exact dates except for the order. I'm actually happy because at least Phoenix isn't last. With luck Psylocke will come this week leaving Phoenix for next week.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 03, 2012, 02:49PM
No exact dates except for the order. I'm actually happy because at least Phoenix isn't last. With luck Psylocke will come this week leaving Phoenix for next week.

As long as we get her soon! Im just dieing to have her XD, not much of the whole being a fan thing of her, but just I have gotten so bored of playing SHSO lately that I hope she lights the spark again!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 03, 2012, 02:52PM
As long as we get her soon! Im just dieing to have her XD, not much of the whole being a fan thing of her, but just I have gotten so bored of playing SHSO lately that I hope she lights the spark again!

I get those feelings time to time as well. The challenges plus the heroes re-sparked it for me and so did X-Men month.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 03, 2012, 02:57PM
I get those feelings time to time as well. The challenges plus the heroes re-sparked it for me and so did X-Men month.

See for me the Challenges in the beginning helped, but now I have to get my squad lvl up and thats alot of work so that didnt help. Shadowcat did respark it for awhile, but I kind of lost the spark again XD so I'm hoping Phoenix will help with that and I wont get bored in a week like last time lol

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 03, 2012, 03:03PM
See for me the Challenges in the beginning helped, but now I have to get my squad lvl up and thats alot of work so that didnt help. Shadowcat did respark it for awhile, but I kind of lost the spark again XD so I'm hoping Phoenix will help with that and I wont get bored in a week like last time lol
Lol have you tried your luck at Iceman, Nightcrawler, or Beast?

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 03, 2012, 03:06PM
Lol have you tried your luck at Iceman, Nightcrawler, or Beast?

I have both Nightcralwer, and Beast but i havent realyl played them yet. I still want to get Iceman to tho

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 03, 2012, 03:03PM

At least you have some heroes to work with.  I'm maxed out, so the I'm stuck with completing any challenges for quite a while.  I was really into them when there was a chance to fulfill them.

I bought a bunch of cards in the last sale.  They haven't been as fun as I thought they would be.  But, I'm still winning some of the cards in the quests and need to revamp my decks.  The worst thing about the card game is the "Lucky Block."  I HATED that for so long.  It does help me as much as it hurts me I guess.  But, it really removes alot of the skill and makes the game weigh too heavliy on luck.  For a while, my goal for playing the card games was to get three more copies of the one card that I only have one of.  I STILL haven't won any more copies of it.  AHHHH!  Otherwise, I have 4 or more of all the rest of that series of cards.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

January 03, 2012, 03:33PM #2320 Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 03:52PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: fox456 on January 03, 2012, 03:23PM
At least you have some heroes to work with.  I'm maxed out, so the I'm stuck with completing any challenges for quite a while.  I was really into them when there was a chance to fulfill them.

I bought a bunch of cards in the last sale.  They haven't been as fun as I thought they would be.  But, I'm still winning some of the cards in the quests and need to revamp my decks.  The worst thing about the card game is the "Lucky Block."  I HATED that for so long.  It does help me as much as it hurts me I guess.  But, it really removes alot of the skill and makes the game weigh too heavliy on luck.  For a while, my goal for playing the card games was to get three more copies of the one card that I only have one of.  I STILL haven't won any more copies of it.  AHHHH!  Otherwise, I have 4 or more of all the rest of that series of cards.

Yeah i have tons of heroes to max still, Im just to bored to do it. :/

Well I finally got Shadowcat maxed. And I just bought Valkyrie, to add to my must own all female heroes list XD I only have American Dream left, plus Phoenix who will be coming out soon. Im still about 50 away from a squad lvl of 300 XD

You'll make 300 once Phoenix comes out!

Quote from: fox456 on January 03, 2012, 04:12PM
You'll make 300 once Phoenix comes out!

LOL I sure hope :D Im surprised to because I have lots of heroes that I really liek that have yet to be maxed, like Emma, Psylocke, Firestar, Black Cat etc. I need to get on the ball!

I'm pretty sure they will still count towards your squad level if you ever unsubscribe and can't play with them.

Quote from: fox456 on January 03, 2012, 04:18PM
I'm pretty sure they will still count towards your squad level if you ever unsubscribe and can't play with them.

Yeah Im glad I got Kitty maxed, I need to Blackwidow maxed just in case I ever unsubscribe, I kind of want my Subscription goes on for more then a month, because im not the one paying for it XD Im so werid with my money tho. I have 2,000 gold but I wont spend any of it I have to have over that amount before I spend it and it cant go under 2,000, but once Phoenix comes out that will change LOL