Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: smarshal7 on January 15, 2012, 09:53AM
I'm sorry I did not get any screen shots of Phoenix... she was really zooming through the mission and I did not see her when we popped out of the mission to the Daily Bugle Zone. She did use quite a bit of fire and was taking down enemies left and right!
Found some more tidbits for the Phoenix fans!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 15, 2012, 07:23PM
Found some more tidbits for the Phoenix fans!
Wow. She seems really strong. I love it.  :phoenix:

Currently at 5289, getting around 2000 silver a day is possible it seems

I dont really wanna buy Jean when Phoenix is coming out (besides, before the beta when my acount wasnt wiped clean, I also had her) :P oh well xD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

From Beast

QuoteSo I wonder if Phoenix will go live late late tonight like Beast did the week Christmas. Since we know both her and Angel are already pre-loaded onto the game servers when they did the last update. Since they've been seen in game already by people who are playtesters.

Although I wish this would happen, I kind of doubt that it will.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 16, 2012, 03:15PM
From Beast

Although I wish this would happen, I kind of doubt that it will.

That'd be awesome! I'm expecting her release this week and Angel's next week.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 16, 2012, 05:45PM
That'd be awesome! I'm expecting her release this week and Angel's next week.

Yeah Im sure she will be out with the normal Wednesday Release.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 16, 2012, 05:52PM
Yeah Im sure she will be out with the normal Wednesday Release.
Hopefully by tomorrow we'll be certain :)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 16, 2012, 05:54PM
Hopefully by tomorrow we'll be certain :)

Yup :) I'm getting more excited, I had a not so great weekend, so I'm really happy for this week as Phoenix will be coming out, and a Trailer for Resident Evil: Retrebution is going to get released this week around the same time Phoenix should be out so that should lighten me up this week!

Hope you have a better upcoming week, midnightphoenix!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on January 16, 2012, 08:37PM
Hope you have a better upcoming week, midnightphoenix!

Thanks Fox :) I am also guessing no Phoenix because if there was people would probably be freakin out lol

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 16, 2012, 06:10PM
Yup :) I'm getting more excited, I had a not so great weekend, so I'm really happy for this week as Phoenix will be coming out, and a Trailer for Resident Evil: Retrebution is going to get released this week around the same time Phoenix should be out so that should lighten me up this week!
Fortunately you weren't the only one with a "not so great" weekend. Hope it gets better for everybody...:)

I'd wait a few hours more before making judgement about an update. They don't usually announce anything until late evening.

Check their Facebook page. Phoenix will be releasing soon! :D

January 17, 2012, 07:35PM #2397 Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 07:37PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: Me on January 17, 2012, 07:33PM
Check their Facebook page. Phoenix will be releasing soon! :D

DARN you beat me too it XD

QuoteAn amazing new hero, coming very soon to Super Hero Squad Online!

The Phoenix pose for MSHSO kinda looks like the one profile picture. Hahah

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 17, 2012, 07:35PM
DARN you beat me too it XD

OMG I'm so excited! I had just given up and now I see it! (my heart skipped two beats lol). Her pose reminds me of this...