Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Me on January 17, 2012, 07:40PM
The Phoenix pose for MSHSO kinda looks like the one profile picture. Hahah

LOL yeah it actually does XD thats really funny!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Went ahead and updated all the Jean forums with it lol. I'm gonna have to wake up early tomorrow to try her out. Stupid school... :(

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 17, 2012, 07:45PM
Went ahead and updated all the Jean forums with it lol. I'm gonna have to wake up early tomorrow to try her out. Stupid school... :(

LOL!  Ain't that the truth.    :drool1:
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 17, 2012, 07:45PM

Story of my life >.> I hope she is coming out tonight/tomorrow and not tomorrow/thursday

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: fox456 on January 17, 2012, 07:47PM
LOL!  Ain't that the truth.    :drool1:
School has been so infuriating these days, I swear! Usually 2nd semester gets better but it feels even more annoying than usual (can that be possible?)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 17, 2012, 07:49PM
School has been so infuriating these days, I swear! Usually 2nd semester gets better but it feels even more annoying than usual (can that be possible?)

No I feel the same way, I also know I have to go to summer school to make up Math because I obviously didnt do so good XD so I'm not really looking forward to Summer either :(

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 17, 2012, 07:51PM
No I feel the same way, I also know I have to go to summer school to make up Math because I obviously didnt do so good XD so I'm not really looking forward to Summer either :(
Eh summer school...I can only imagine the pain. I feel for you, if it's any consolation.

But now back on topic before the mods shut us down!

Yes, let's talk about more pleasant subjects!

I almost forgot about the X-Mansion.  Is there going to be a new zone or maybe just a building for the X-Men?  Seems like we talked about it some here.  Did that get postponed to February or something?

Quote from: fox456 on January 17, 2012, 08:01PM
Yes, let's talk about more pleasant subjects!

I almost forgot about the X-Mansion.  Is there going to be a new zone or maybe just a building for the X-Men?  Seems like we talked about it some here.  Did that get postponed to February or something?
They did have an X-Mansion in the works but it was postponed because of the work they were putting for the Avengers films.

It would be kinda cool if you could make the X Mansion your headquarters! Hahah

I knew some guys who played alot together and made Dr. Strange's Sanctum Santorum their "headquarters" -- at least for the month or so that it was around.

So my subscription is running out so I splurged and bought captain marvel, rogue and storm ^-^ my level is now 307 and I haven't maxed all of the ones i have yet :D

The moment you've all been waiting for:

Phoenix is finally here!

Phoenix is available for 1000 gold! Many of the people who used her before said she was known for taking down enemies left and right and you'll get this feeling even at level 1! Her combos are quick and have lots of range. They have cool new fiery effects and pulverize enemies. Her heroup in particular deals a lot of damage. 1st power is well...meh like most 1st powers tend to be so I'm looking forward to unlocking the other ones. 1st emote is "Phoenixing" up while her dance is the same. Her pose is the same as we saw in the Christmas video while her rude emote is burping fiery feathers. Her flight is especially cool with new fiery effects and of course a phoenix raptor. Plus a phoenix sound which is what completes it! I personally love her hair length and have no issue with it.

:P I'm getting on before schol to get her, crossing my fingers for the day to go by fast!