Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 18, 2012, 11:01AM #2415 Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 11:28AM by Polygone
WWWOOOOOOWWWW :D IM SOOOO EXCITED :D, F silver surfer, X-men, professor Polygone is coming 4 you :D

Im so happy they are out, seems here like they got some sort of X-bang, seeing as all the x-men (Phoenix, Iceman, Psylocke, NC, and of course Beast) are all realesed

Also, the eu version launched a card game tournament, they say its worth competing in, but I suck at the card game :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Soo I was just about to buy Phoenix and then my computer shut down. -.- I was excited to get her since school. D:

Quote from: Me on January 18, 2012, 03:04PM
Soo I was just about to buy Phoenix and then my computer shut down. -.- I was excited to get her since school. D:
She's worth it, believe me. Her combos are devastating even at lower levels and her heroup is incredibly powerful. Her 2nd power heals her which is really needed. I think it's funny how Jean is known for dying and even the game pokes fun at this yet she has the best chances of survival with her healing power (even more than Wolverine and Rulkie as their healing powers cost more stars!)

OhMiGod.... Phoenix is sooo AMAZING!!!! :phoenix:

Anybody maxed her out yet? I love her emotes (especially the last two!).

I saw a gameplay video of her and she looks really cool and fun but i'll just wait for other people to be released before i spend money.

I have her at almost lvl 6

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Does anyone know how much Angel will cost? *Keeping fingers crossed for 600 or 350*

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on January 19, 2012, 08:46PM
Does anyone know how much Angel will cost? *Keeping fingers crossed for 600 or 350*

I heard either 600 or 1000 gold

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

So im probally gonna buy gold tomorrow, so I just wanna know, which hero is a must have? (for a lot of gold probally)

Dr strange? Hulk? R-hulk G-hulk? (i will probally buy all the hulks with it, probally including red Shulkie and buy Phoenix and Psylocke most likely)

Gladiator hulk and hulk! Mostly cause I haven't gotten them for the challenge yet ;D so yeah I have an agenda...

Hulk and Gladiator Hulk 4 sures, Shulkie will follow, but the red counterpats, I dunno, they seem kinda lamish :P

January 20, 2012, 12:35PM #2427 Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 12:47PM by 4elementsefww
............I caved.  I got bucky capt. I was saving up for one of the silver surfers, and I had just reached 15,000 yesterday, and Bucky was glaring at me, so I caved and got him.  I also reached 600 gold, but I am saving it.  Bucky though is pretty fun, and powerful.  I mean he took out like 2 enemies with one full combo at like level 1, so he's pretty cool, and his heroup is pretty awesome also, because it is a radial attack.  I don't know how capt. america is, so I don't know if they are really similar, but bucky seems pretty good.  I guess the splurge was worth it getting bucky, instead of using my gold.  So far out of the characters I have, I have wasp, ms. marvel, mohawk storm, stealth ironman, firestar, daredevil, jean, and scarlet witch now maxxed out. I still need to max out thing, bucky, cycke, falcon, and nova.  My squad level is 170 right now, so I have about 165% to go until i get colossus.

I too hope angel is silver or at least 350 gold, I Really hope he isn't 1,000 gold.  I mean We've had MANY of those 1,000 gold characters released recently, I think we need a break, I mean Phoenix, nightcrawler, iceman and dr. strange are all 1,000 and they are part of that recent released group, especially the first three, since it was x-men month.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Quote from: 4elementsefww on January 20, 2012, 12:35PM
I too hope angel is silver or at least 350 gold, I Really hope he isn't 1,000 gold.  I mean We've had MANY of those 1,000 gold characters released recently, I think we need a break, I mean Phoenix, nightcrawler, iceman and dr. strange are all 1,000 and they are part of that recent released group, especially the first three, since it was x-men month.
All the gold I have is only 600. He NEEDS to be at a cheaper price. Preferably 350. :D

Oh and for the hulk challenges, I just try to find someone with a really high squad level and ask them to help me out with it. (:

@4elementsefww:

Captain America is one of my favorite characters as well as one of my most powerful ones.  I've used him more on missions than just about any other of my characters.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927