Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on January 27, 2012, 04:43PM
LOL, yes I'm not a Daredevil fan either.  But, he is really good in the game.  So, I'm just basing my opinion on how he plays.  I don't like Wolverine at all (as a character), but I could be persuaded to buy him in the game if he was awesome.  :)

To me I dont really like him either, but I dont hate him exactly lol I just think he is to used. I just want him because he is an X-Man lol.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on January 27, 2012, 10:03PM
I vote for sentry :] he's great!

:) Im thinking that I'm gonna get him. Thanks for the vote :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I like sentry better than daredevil.

Sooo which would you perfer angel or iceman? I got some gold today and I can't decide on which one to get.

Ok, so I heard Phoenix was released, and totally flipped. So I started playing again so I can build up my gold for her XD. Now that they've changed it since I've been on, its more fun to play. So yeah, I got Mohawk Storm, Stealth Iron Man, Sentry and um... Civilian Wolverine? But yeah, so far, out of those... Not impressed at all. Still like Rogue and Gambit :) But as soon as I get the gold, I'm gettin Phoenix. Oh yeah, how do you raise your Squad Lvl besides lvling your heroes up?

Quote from: Me on January 28, 2012, 08:34PM
I like sentry better than daredevil.

Sooo which would you perfer angel or iceman? I got some gold today and I can't decide on which one to get.
I haven't played either of them, but I'd say Iceman first. He just seems like more fun on missions :]

Quote from: Scabbia on January 28, 2012, 10:09PM
So yeah, I got Mohawk Storm, Stealth Iron Man, Sentry and um... Civilian Wolverine? But yeah, so far, out of those... Not impressed at all.

Oh yeah, how do you raise your Squad Lvl besides lvling your heroes up?

Yeah I have mohawk storm and I didn't like her, but I do have Stealth IM and I liked him. But I don't know about street wolvie or sentry though, but elektra was fun and firestar was fun.  Dare devil is ok.

About your question, I'm pretty sure that is the only way.  My advice for leveling quickly, is find the 5 hero tokens for each character, and you can get like 500 XP per character per day just by collecting those, and I would suggest playing dr. dooms send in the clones mission, since when I play I get a good amount of XP, and the mission doesn't take long, like some of the others do, and I think it was silver to buy.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

I on the other hand love mohawk storm.  Though her Hero-Up attack is a bit weak, she still has powerful combos and looks like a bad ass...Punk Rock Forever!

Or do the Abomination battle. It is also really quick and he is very stupid.

I like to do one of the SKrull missions. I can't remember which one it is, but there is only 2 parts to it. Although Super Skrull I always find to be hard. But its a pretty quick mission. You can do card games to cant you?

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 29, 2012, 09:12PM
I like to do one of the SKrull missions. I can't remember which one it is, but there is only 2 parts to it. Although Super Skrull I always find to be hard. But its a pretty quick mission. You can do card games to cant you?

For me the thing about card games, is that they take as long, or longer than a mission, and you get 100-150 XP (if you win), and with missions like the one I mentioned, with adamantium, you can get like 400 XP.

Quote from: Dee❖Dooo on January 29, 2012, 03:38PM
I on the other hand love mohawk storm.  Though her Hero-Up attack is a bit weak, she still has powerful combos and looks like a bad ass...Punk Rock Forever!

I liked her look but I wasn't to keen on her attack personally, I don't really think she is weak, but with melee characters I feel that they need to have good health, because it is easier for them to get attacked, and I feel Mohawk storm didn't have the endurance that was needed for a melee type character.  But as always it comes down to everyone has different preferences.  Plus I think I might have expected too much because I was excited about getting a storm character (since I don't have the regular character) and I think I expected her to be somewhat like regular storm, since storm is one of the characters I want.

Quote from: 4elementsefww on January 29, 2012, 09:25PM
For me the thing about card games, is that they take as long, or longer than a mission, and you get 100-150 XP (if you win), and with missions like the one I mentioned, with adamantium, you can get like 400 XP.

I liked her look but I wasn't to keen on her attack personally, I don't really think she is weak, but with melee characters I feel that they need to have good health, because it is easier for them to get attacked, and I feel Mohawk storm didn't have the endurance that was needed for a melee type character.  But as always it comes down to everyone has different preferences.  Plus I think I might have expected too much because I was excited about getting a storm character (since I don't have the regular character) and I think I expected her to be somewhat like regular storm, since storm is one of the characters I want.

Yeah I dont really like Card Games at all, they make me so bored just sitting there XD

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 29, 2012, 09:37PM
Yeah I dont really like Card Games at all, they make me so bored just sitting there XD

LOL I know what you mean.  I wish there was more of an incentive to play (like at least more silver, XP, tickets, or even a minor amount of gold, like 2-5 gold, or something).  And I also wish that the title, or picture in the card, would be what the attack looked like, because a lot of the times the attacks have nothing to do with the picture or the title of the card.

Quote from: 4elementsefww on January 29, 2012, 09:44PM
LOL I know what you mean.  I wish there was more of an incentive to play (like at least more silver, XP, tickets, or even a minor amount of gold, like 2-5 gold, or something).  And I also wish that the title, or picture in the card, would be what the attack looked like, because a lot of the times the attacks have nothing to do with the picture or the title of the card.

I know! Like the card has a Sentinel on it, and then out of no where an X-Men pops out. And your like.. umm no XD And I agree there is really no reason to play because you dont really get anything. You want XP go play missions, you want tickets go smash those little bots, You want cards go spin the prize wheel, you want silver go do anything LOL!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 29, 2012, 09:52PM
I know! Like the card has a Sentinel on it, and then out of no where an X-Men pops out. And your like.. umm no XD And I agree there is really no reason to play because you dont really get anything. You want XP go play missions, you want tickets go smash those little bots, You want cards go spin the prize wheel, you want silver go do anything LOL!
But wait, right before you have to level your squad level to 400, there is a card battle challenge where you have to complete 5  easy or power quest. It is soo hard because I can't beat that freakin hulk buster -.-