Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 29, 2012, 09:52PM
I know! Like the card has a Sentinel on it, and then out of no where an X-Men pops out. And your like.. umm no XD And I agree there is really no reason to play because you dont really get anything. You want XP go play missions, you want tickets go smash those little bots, You want cards go spin the prize wheel, you want silver go do anything LOL!

Yeah It is pretty ridiculous.  Sometimes I like playing the card games, but only when I am doing multiple things at once, because the card game doesn't require much attention lol.

Oh yeah, speaking of card games, has anyone gotten the civil war quest and got to the battle where you fight ms. marvel, if so do any of you think it is not fair that she gets the keepers she gets as opposed to the 3 you start out with.  I mean one of her cards hits for one every turn, then if it is misfired if goes back in her hand, the only way to get rid of that card is to block it from her hand, the one that she has I think says that cards 3 or less, hit +1 or something, while you get one that if you use an energy of 5 you get xtra attack then it is discarded, and one is for black panther and storm and the other is capt america or falcon.  For me the keepers didn't seem very fair, and she was so hard for me to beat because of that stupid ironman card she had. 
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Quote from: 4elementsefww on January 29, 2012, 11:10PM
...Oh yeah, speaking of card games, has anyone gotten the civil war quest and got to the battle where you fight ms. marvel, if so do any of you think it is not fair that she gets the keepers she gets as opposed to the 3 you start out with.  I mean one of her cards hits for one every turn, then if it is misfired if goes back in her hand, the only way to get rid of that card is to block it from her hand, the one that she has I think says that cards 3 or less, hit +1 or something, while you get one that if you use an energy of 5 you get xtra attack then it is discarded, and one is for black panther and storm and the other is capt america or falcon.  For me the keepers didn't seem very fair, and she was so hard for me to beat because of that stupid ironman card she had. 

Yes, I've encountered that!  At first, I didn't even know what hit me -- HA!  However, I was lucky and misfired it back to her hand with the first hit.  I thought, "What was that?"  Then I was luckily able to get rid of it soon thereafter.

That's just the thing that aggravates me about the card game -- too much LUCK.  I've written here before how those "Lucky Blocks" are so frustrating.  I admit that they help me as much as hurt me, but I prefer skill games to luck.  But, for some reason, I still like that card game!

Regarding Mohawk Storm, she is my least favorite character in my roster.  Like 4elementsefww, I thought she'd me more like regular Storm (since I don't have her either) and was extremely disappointed.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I'll play my Mystique mission, its always been my fav XD. But about Mohawk Storm, I thinks she's ok in balance of everything, but her using "lightning rods" is what throws it off for me. Other than that, she's fine. But not as exciting to use as others. Has anyone gotten Phoenix, Angel or Nightcrawler yet?

Quote from: Scabbia on January 30, 2012, 06:20PM
I'll play my Mystique mission, its always been my fav XD. But about Mohawk Storm, I thinks she's ok in balance of everything, but her using "lightning rods" is what throws it off for me. Other than that, she's fine. But not as exciting to use as others. Has anyone gotten Phoenix, Angel or Nightcrawler yet?

I have Phoenix, and Nightcrawler. I'm pretty sure Marvel fan has them all though!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Scabbia on January 30, 2012, 06:20PM
I have all three!

I haven't heard much about Nightcrawler.  How do you guys like him?

Quote from: fox456 on January 30, 2012, 09:53PM
He's pretty fun to use. Unlike double jumping like deadpool, he can teleport. His attacks are really cool cause he teleports around the villains and attacks them.

Quote from: Scabbia on January 30, 2012, 06:20PMBut about Mohawk Storm, I thinks she's ok in balance of everything, but her using "lightning rods" is what throws it off for me.

Lol the "lightning rods" I think are supposed to be drum sticks, since she is a punk rocker chick i guess..........IDK i thought she wasn't very or useful, other than her having double jumps, which made it easy for me to collect her tokens quickly so I could max her out fast.

Quote from: fox456 on January 30, 2012, 09:53PM

Yeah I haven't seen much of him or Phoenix around, I would've figured people would be getting them quick.......Could be though that they just don't have enough gold right now.  I have seen a couple of angels running around, more often than I see phoenix or nightcrawler.  I don't have any of them, but I really like how angel seems to have both double jump and flight.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

I think it just depends on when you get on, If you get on closer to when they get released then you will probably see more of them. I know just around the wheel I saw like 9 Angels

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: 4elementsefww on January 30, 2012, 11:04PM
Lol the "lightning rods" I think are supposed to be drum sticks, since she is a punk rocker chick i guess..........IDK i thought she wasn't very or useful, other than her having double jumps, which made it easy for me to collect her tokens quickly so I could max her out fast.

xD, I luv Mohawk storm!  Havent bought her yet but I know how she plays (before offical launch)
Her second power is really usefull (damage and speed boosts)

Sure she doesnt seem much like original storm, but I sorta was expecting that XD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on January 31, 2012, 10:43AM
xD, I luv Mohawk storm!  Havent bought her yet but I know how she plays (before offical launch)
Her second power is really usefull (damage and speed boosts)

Sure she doesnt seem much like original storm, but I sorta was expecting that XD
And a bunch of people are complain about all the costume clones (for spiderman, hulk, etc) so having a different gameplay on a different costume should be welcome XD

I don't believe putting on a "tuxedo" should change your powers.  ;)  So, speaking in general terms, the same character in a different costume doesn't mean new powers, etc.  That's probably the reason I hoped and assumed wrongly that Mohawk Storm would be similar to Original Storm (and the reason for my disappointment with her).

However, this game is different.  You have to pay another sum of gold or silver to add characters to your roster.  We all like to see different animations and powers (even the dancing moves) on each character and can be disappointed when there is too much copying of those things.  Since we are paying "good money" for each character, we'd like them to have some new moves.  That being said, I'm glad Mohawk Storm has different moves than the original, I just don't like them.  HA!

Well I seen Phoenix in a card game, but that doesn't really show her off in missions -_- Makes me so mad. lol. I just wanna know if Phoenix is worth it, cause as soon as I have the gold, i'm gettin her or Nightcrawler :/

I think I've only seen Phoenix twice since she's been out.  I figured half the characters would be Phoenix by now!  :)

Im planning on getting Nightcrawler

Phoenix is really fun!, although I immideatly maxed her (hero up tokens ftw :D), she's still fun, and I love her effects!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven