Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on March 29, 2012, 02:22PM
How did you get all that information on MK I Iron Man already?  Did you buy him?  Also, what is "Marvel Lore?"  Does that impact your squad level?

It is all from the Marvel SUper Hero Sqaud wiki page, the Marvel Lore is how much it will add to your squad level.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Looks like the site has added Portuguese and Spanish.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Well i bought myself another subscription and decided to get every hero i can like in a collection and thats it. So i bought kitty, mark 1 iron man, and hawkeye which im totaly loving right now. Ive been with the game since it first came public and i can happily say that im glad that there isnt 20 Things in the same area and that there seems to be a variety now of heroes chilling in the zones.

Facebook has posted that Vision will be released soon!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 03, 2012, 04:19PM
Facebook has posted that Vision will be released soon!
I will get it as soon as it releases(Tomorrow i guess)!
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

Vision Has been released!

Description: He may have been created by Ultron, but Vision now uses his solar energy beams and density control alongside the Super Hero Squad.
Team: Avengers / Unknown (no cards yet)
Playable: Yes
Cost: 600 Gold
Voice Actor:
Marvel Lore: +1
Fight Style: Ranged
Movement: Flight
Combo Damage: 6+(6+6)+10+(27+27+27)+33=142
Power 1: Phase Disruption -1 Star- Phasing punch at an enemy for 24 Damage.
Power 2: Density Control -2 Stars- Phase into ground and pop up for 26 Damage and Armor Boost.
Power 3: Super-Dense Android -3 Stars- Jumps into air and lands as a heavy weight for 60 Damage.
Hero Up: Flies and phases through enemies for 83 Damage

hey i was just wondering are they bringing villians in SHSO cause that will be pretty cool.

Quote from: hiddenhope213 on April 06, 2012, 04:27AM
hey i was just wondering are they bringing villians in SHSO cause that will be pretty cool.

I agree it would be really cool, but I cant really say that they are.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 06, 2012, 02:22PM
I agree it would be really cool, but I cant really say that they are.
But we can assume yeah since Red Hulk and Red She-Hulk are villains and are playable,maybe they will add some others later.

Quote from: Daken on April 06, 2012, 05:08PM
But we can assume yeah since Red Hulk and Red She-Hulk are villains and are playable,maybe they will add some others later.

I actually believe that both Red Hulk and Red She Hulk are on the good side.

Here is Marvel Wiki
Red Hulk: Alignment Good http://marvel.wikia.com/Red_Hulk_(Thaddeus_Ross)
Red She Hulk: Alignment Good http://marvel.wikia.com/Elizabeth_Ross_(Earth-616)

I mean I could be wrong aswell as this, I just thought because I saw Red Hulk fighting along side the Avengers in the new Avengers vs X-Men comic.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 06, 2012, 05:46PM
I actually believe that both Red Hulk and Red She Hulk are on the good side.

Here is Marvel Wiki
Red Hulk: Alignment Good http://marvel.wikia.com/Red_Hulk_(Thaddeus_Ross)
Red She Hulk: Alignment Good http://marvel.wikia.com/Elizabeth_Ross_(Earth-616)

I mean I could be wrong aswell as this, I just thought because I saw Red Hulk fighting along side the Avengers in the new Avengers vs X-Men comic.
So it seems they are not bad anymore...but there's still hope since they released Villainville.

April 06, 2012, 05:59PM #2621 Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 06:03PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: Daken on April 06, 2012, 05:48PM
So it seems they are not bad anymore...but there's still hope since they released Villainville.

I do believe that they may in some way be bad, like I said I could be wrong and they could be bad guys. But I am hopefull that they will release some baddies! But they would have to release some hero missions, so if your playing a villain because it would be strange to be Magneto and fight him aswell. I am also awaiting the next world. I never really go to the others I like the home world, and the fantastic four world but Villainville I really dont like, and Asgard is not a favorite of mine either. Still hopeing for an X-Mansion!

Edit: I also wanted to post other characters that still haven't come out yet.

From the Marvel Superhero Squad wiki:
Ant-Man
Arctic Armor Iron Man
Avengers Captain America
Avengers Hulk
Avengers Thor
Avengers Iron Man
Avengers Nick Fury
Monkey King
Samurui Wolverine
White Phoenix

Not to mention all those heroes from the pictures some pages back

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 06, 2012, 05:59PM
I do believe that they may in some way be bad, like I said I could be wrong and they could be bad guys. But I am hopefull that they will release some baddies! But they would have to release some hero missions, so if your playing a villain because it would be strange to be Magneto and fight him aswell. I am also awaiting the next world. I never really go to the others I like the home world, and the fantastic four world but Villainville I really dont like, and Asgard is not a favorite of mine either. Still hopeing for an X-Mansion!

Edit: I also wanted to post other characters that still haven't come out yet.

From the Marvel Superhero Squad wiki:
Ant-Man
Arctic Armor Iron Man
Avengers Captain America
Avengers Hulk
Avengers Thor
Avengers Iron Man
Avengers Nick Fury
Monkey King
Samurui Wolverine
White Phoenix

Not to mention all those heroes from the pictures some pages back
It would be good if they released the X-Mansion since there are alot,i mean really alot of X-Men fans.Of all those heroes i think Ant-man will be the best to play,i just hope he is not just another costume for Giant Man.

Ugh ok so, I just went searching around threw all the pages to find these lol. There are still lots of heroes from here aswell

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 07, 2012, 08:56AM
Ugh ok so, I just went searching around threw all the pages to find these lol. There are still lots of heroes from here aswell

So before Villains get released we will have to wait for 18 other heroes to come.