Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well I think they release a few of these heroes every so often. As some of them have been released already. Like Beast, Vision, Luke Cage, Angel, FF Spiderman, Black Cat, Phoenix, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Hawkeye

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

For anyone who hasnt been on today. There is a new loadscreen with all the characters from the Avengers movie/ Loki has taken over Asgard, Rogue and Gambit are on sale for 300 gold, Antman is now released for 600 gold.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

That's weird!  I was on the site this morning and there hadn't been any changes.  I thought all the changes occurred around midnight Pacific time (3:00 a.m Eastern time).

Thanks for the info.  I think I'll head in there right now.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Im on aswell, There is something you can do in asgard, but my game is updaying really slowly so I cant figure out what it is yet XD

The game crashed for me while it was updating.  I'm trying again now.

But, before it crashed, there was a group of people who all had Ghost Rider.  They formed a motorcycle gang and were having races and were running people over.  It was pretty funny!  HA!

I didn't even know Ghost Rider had that cycle.  Is it new too?

Quote from: fox456 on April 11, 2012, 03:41PM
The game crashed for me while it was updating.  I'm trying again now.

But, before it crashed, there was a group of people who all had Ghost Rider.  They formed a motorcycle gang and were having races and were running people over.  It was pretty funny!  HA!

I didn't even know Ghost Rider had that cycle.  Is it new too?

Im not sure, but I had to turn off my volume because I was gonna shot my computer XD The motorcycles noise and ghost rider's voice was starting to make me angry lol, I never figured out what you could do in Asgard because my game never finished updating and I got tired of waiting!

Mine won't get past 99% on the Missions and 99% on the Card Game.  As far as Asgard, the townspeople are frozen and it's cloudy looking.  At the back center "mountain" there is a cube surrounded by ice.  You have to get this cube somehow.  I don't know if you have to work as a team or not.  There is a message at the beginning of Asgard that the Avengers and Super Hero Squad have to work together to defeat Loki.

Whenever I try to get the cube, the download progress screen pops up.  It makes me think that I can't do anything since the Missions upload isn't completed.  That doesn't really make sense either, so maybe more than one character have to go in together at the same time....

Quote from: fox456 on April 11, 2012, 04:34PM
Mine won't get past 99% on the Missions and 99% on the Card Game.  As far as Asgard, the townspeople are frozen and it's cloudy looking.  At the back center "mountain" there is a cube surrounded by ice.  You have to get this cube somehow.  I don't know if you have to work as a team or not.  There is a message at the beginning of Asgard that the Avengers and Super Hero Squad have to work together to defeat Loki.

Whenever I try to get the cube, the download progress screen pops up.  It makes me think that I can't do anything since the Missions upload isn't completed.  That doesn't really make sense either, so maybe more than one character have to go in together at the same time....

Same here, they both just stay at 99. I unfroze some people in asgard, and then went to the cube. I saw people all around had cubes floating around them, but didn't really know what they were for.

Well, in the chamber where you used to turn gold when you sit in the throne chair, now you turn gold and get these little cubes or something to spin around you too.  I don't know if that's what you saw or not.

I'm going in for a third time to see if I can get past the 99%'s.

April 11, 2012, 04:46PM #2634 Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 06:39PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: fox456 on April 11, 2012, 04:38PM
Well, in the chamber where you used to turn gold when you sit in the throne chair, now you turn gold and get these little cubes or something to spin around you too.  I don't know if that's what you saw or not.

I'm going in for a third time to see if I can get past the 99%'s.

Oh maybe thats what it was, I saw people who clicked on the Frozen cube thing ended up dissapearing like when you change a character or something, so maybe its a mission. I also like how the rainbow path was falling apart like in the movie!

I managed to do the cube mission and its actually a solo mission where you need to find the real path to defeat Loki,at the end there is a maze like room where you need to find the teleporter that leads to Loki.
I'm really accumulating absence right now.

Thanks, Daken.  I wondered how this Loki mission worked.  When I went back into the game, Missions was back at 90% and the Card Game was back at 89%.  Missions is up to 97% now.... 

I just completed the new Loki Mission (as Dr. Strange).  It was alot of fun!  It was very unique.  You get a feeling of not knowing exactly what to expect.  I won a cosmic cube, but don't know what it's for.  LOL.

Quote from: fox456 on April 11, 2012, 05:55PM
I just completed the new Loki Mission (as Dr. Strange).  It was alot of fun!  It was very unique.  You get a feeling of not knowing exactly what to expect.  I won a cosmic cube, but don't know what it's for.  LOL.

LOL Sounds fun, Im gonna get back on now and see if I can get it working!

FYI,
New update today:  Avengers Captain America is now available (600 gold).  Two sale items are Reptil and Red She-Hulk (300 gold each).  Also, there's a new card quest set available -- Giant Man.  There's not alot of great cards in that set.  :(