Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Scabbia on June 26, 2012, 04:50AM
I prefer Phoenix myself, but that's just my opinion. :) (Btw, Avengers Nick Fury is not good in missions lol)
I actually really enjoyed him in missions XD He always does really well for me. I actually wanted to make a MUA mod based on him XD

At first I liked him, but after leveling him up a bit, he didn't seem any better... he just became..."blah" for me. But I've gotten a lot of characters too. (Like a full list of characters, workin on getting them all XD) Rogue's still my favorite, but Iron Man's next to her in my book.

My list of characters is much shorter than you guys, but my favorites are Sentry, Daredevil and Captain America.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 25, 2012, 01:38PM
Hey Guys1
I wanted to ask which character should i buy Psylocke or Phoenix?
Or should I just wait until they go on sale?
That's a tough one. I don't know about you but Psylocke and Phoenix rank at my top 2 fav characters.

They both have cool effects (purple butterflies or fiery raptors) and some very cool powers. However I find Phoenix far more powerful and she has one other thing no other hero has. She has a team heal that can make or break getting adamantium (or gold) on your missions.

Well thank you guys for the suggestion. I finally beat the challenge where you have to win 10 card battles so now i have enough gold for a character thats 600 gold and I thought psylocke was neat and cool and so was phoenix.

But I think ima wait until there's a sale on them so i save more gold

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on June 28, 2012, 04:49PM
Well thank you guys for the suggestion. I finally beat the challenge where you have to win 10 card battles so now i have enough gold for a character thats 600 gold and I thought psylocke was neat and cool and so was phoenix.

But I think ima wait until there's a sale on them so i save more gold

I think you might have missed that sale. There was one a few weeks back and both Psylocke and Phoenix were 300 gold each. Every few weeks they release a pair of heroes on sale. Like now, after Psylocke and Phoenix, they have Gambit and Rogue for 300 gold each.

Well Jeanfan, they are different in their own ways. Psylocke is more of the ninja/martial arts style character. (She can double-jump like Captain America/Daredevil/Deadpool/etc) Phoenix is a flying character, like Iron Man/Captain Marvel/Ms Marvel/etc. I believe they were on sale not too long ago actually, because I had Psylocke already but didn't have Phoenix, so I got her for 300 gold.

Not quite sure about either of their fighting abilities though... I've only played through 1 mission, believe it or not... but my squad level is above 620. (Many, many days of collecting each characters' 5 tokens... probably not the best way to level up, but it works. I got to the point now that I know every token location at the Daily Bugle, so I don't travel to the other locations much...  :deadpool: ) I really need to play someone (who will let me win, preferably lol) in that challenge to beat a player 10 times in the card game so I can get Colossus and continue completing challenges. Not sure how you add specific people to your friends, but my in-game name is Space Iron Avenger.

And remember, if you're a Jr Shield Member, you can spin the wheel for gold daily. Also, log in and start the game every day to get the daily bonus... after 7 days, you'll earn 10 gold, then 8 days and more you get 20 gold/day as long as you just start the game once every day!

Yeah, I think its funny with the sales they've had. I bought Storm at 600g, then she went on sale, did the same with Red SheHulk lol. Then, of course, they got Gambit and Rogue on sale, and I already have em -.- but I did get Avengers Hawkeye, he aint bad. Still waitin' on Black Widow though :/

Yeah I'm kinda annoyed that I bought all the heroes at full price. I'm kinda hoping for another full-store sale like they had a long time ago (was it Christmas? or Thanksgiving?).

I think it was both of those holidays.  I've been hoping for the same thing, but several (American) holidays have already passed and no sales.  Of course, our Independence Day is coming up soon.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a sale, but I'm not holding my breath!

June 29, 2012, 09:04AM #2695 Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 09:07AM by DeeDooo
Guess who completed every single challenge! Yup, I did XD That really only happened cause I bought membership for another month. But hey I'd say it was worth it. I now have all the members only characters, and all but two of them are maxed, plus I bought a bunch of new characters (including my new favorite, Vision) so maxing those guys will be enough to keep me busy for a while XD The challenge where you have to get cheered by citizens 100 times is a bit tedious...

Maybe it's just me but I think they really need the Young Avengers. They would be so cute :D

Edit. I have a lot of gold from challenges, so i'm debating between Ghost Rider and Avengers Iron Man (both 1200 gold). Any suggestions?

Quote from: fox456 on June 28, 2012, 11:46PM
I think it was both of those holidays.  I've been hoping for the same thing, but several (American) holidays have already passed and no sales.  Of course, our Independence Day is coming up soon.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a sale, but I'm not holding my breath!
What if they add Jubilee on Independence Day :P

Most of the Avengers heroes are the same as their default versions with a few variations and different emotes. Ghost Rider is pretty fun and his bike is so cool!

Quote from: DeeDooo on June 29, 2012, 09:04AM
Guess who completed every single challenge! Yup, I did XD That really only happened cause I bought membership for another month. But hey I'd say it was worth it. I now have all the members only characters, and all but two of them are maxed, plus I bought a bunch of new characters (including my new favorite, Vision) so maxing those guys will be enough to keep me busy for a while XD The challenge where you have to get cheered by citizens 100 times is a bit tedious...

Maybe it's just me but I think they really need the Young Avengers. They would be so cute :D

Edit. I have a lot of gold from challenges, so i'm debating between Ghost Rider and Avengers Iron Man (both 1200 gold). Any suggestions?

Let's hear it for Vision!

Regarding Ghost Rider, I would choose him.  I don't have him but he seems really cool.  Certainly, he is unique with his ability to ride around town.  Once I saw four of them in a little motorcycle gang.  :D  I try to hitch a ride when one is around!

Quote from: DeeDooo on June 29, 2012, 09:04AM

I just finished the missions too XD lol. I have all the agent only heroes cept a few of em that I don't care to have. (Tuxedo Thing, Hulkbuster Ironman and Mark I Iron Man or whatever.)

It'd be nice to see some new characters like Jubilee. I really want Rachel Summers and Cable...maybe X-Man too. I really want to see Banshee though, just to see what emotes he would have XD.