Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 17, 2012, 06:09PM
I agree, they really need to add in something new. It is very boring to play now, at least I think it is. I think they need a new world, maybe some cool new missions that have new villains in them that haven't been used yet. And just some brand new things to the game. I also would love to see them add in playable villain characters.

I know right. I wanna play as Mystique... lol.

Quote from: Scabbia on July 18, 2012, 06:23PM
I know right. I wanna play as Mystique... lol.

That would be so amazing! I would love to play as Mystique soooo much :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I want Magneto :D you're only making a villain right if you an at least agree with them part of the time, and that's what Marvel did with Magneto. Like his motivations are really realistic and relatable. Hes even a hero some of the time haha... And it would be really fun to use his powers in SHSO XD

Quote from: DeeDooo on July 18, 2012, 07:02PM
I want Magneto :D you're only making a villain right if you an at least agree with them part of the time, and that's what Marvel did with Magneto. Like his motivations are really realistic and relatable. Hes even a hero some of the time haha... And it would be really fun to use his powers in SHSO XD

He would be really fun to, plus like you said he is a hero sometimes. I think it would be fun playing a mission and just tossing random metal objects at the enemies lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

July 19, 2012, 12:42PM #2719 Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 05:41PM by midnightphoenix123
Finally some news! Facebook has posted that, very soon, movie Black Widow will be released.

Edit:

Hey Heroes!

The servers are back up and you are now able to play as Avengers Black Widow and look who she brought with her!

Recruit Avengers Black Widow and Ben Reilly into your Squad at HeroUp.com!

They also have a new loadscreen up featuring a bunch of Spider-Men + Black Cat on one side and The Lizard, some Moloids and The Mindless Ones on the other.

For anyone who's into the card game, I bought one of the new Emma Frost card quests.  In some of those "battles," I saw that there are several more card quests yet to come, including Shadowcat, Spider-Woman, Cyclops and Colossus.  I noticed some "Unleashed" cards I have never seen before too.  Evidently there's going to be another card series like "Rise of Heroes." This one is called, "Dark Justice."
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

July 24, 2012, 07:44AM #2722 Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 08:45AM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: fox456 on July 24, 2012, 12:45AM
For anyone who's into the card game, I bought one of the new Emma Frost card quests.  In some of those "battles," I saw that there are several more card quests yet to come, including Shadowcat, Spider-Woman, Cyclops and Colossus.  I noticed some "Unleashed" cards I have never seen before too.  Evidently there's going to be another card series like "Rise of Heroes." This one is called, "Dark Justice."

I got a bit bored of the card game, but maybe I will have to give it a try again and maybe get the Emma quests!

According to the Facebook page, Monkey King will be coming soon.

I also got tired of the card game because there is SUCH a luck factor.  I prefer games that require skill.  I suppose the "skill" involved here is to keep trying to create a deck that can withstand the "lucky blocks!"

Quote from: fox456 on July 24, 2012, 09:11AM
I also got tired of the card game because there is SUCH a luck factor.  I prefer games that require skill.  I suppose the "skill" involved here is to keep trying to create a deck that can withstand the "lucky blocks!"

I know, I hate the luck thing, because I always think I am going to do good and then its a luck block and then they kill me or do extreme damage and I just get frustrated.

Yesterday, I lost like 3 out of every 4 games I played, probably even worse than that.  I was trying out some revised decks with the Emma Frost cards.  They didn't work too well and then neither did my trusty older decks.  LOL

I'm going in there now to see what's up.

July 24, 2012, 10:25AM #2726 Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 03:12PM by midnightphoenix123
I always try to put in the cards that seem like they would be really good, and the ones that are supposed to do the most damage, but still it never really works out that well.

Edit: According to facebook not only is the Monkey King coming, but they showed a question marked blue picture of a Spiderman and said this, everyone is saying Spiderman 2099.

You never know who's going to turn up in Super Hero City... gods, monsters and sometimes... people from different times!

Which one do you think this new hero is?

Definitely Spiderman 2099. Here are the silhouettes for him and Monkey King

Also a new lizard mission:

Monkey King, and Spiderman 2099 are released and Phoenix and Psylocke are on sale. I bought Avengers Black Widow and she is actually really fun to play. But of course I had to join the mission with the one member who always takes all the food even when they don't need it, luckily I never died even though I came extremely close more then once.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 25, 2012, 08:22AM
Monkey King, and Spiderman 2099 are released and Phoenix and Psylocke are on sale. I bought Avengers Black Widow and she is actually really fun to play. But of course I had to join the mission with the one member who always takes all the food even when they don't need it, luckily I never died even though I came extremely close more then once.

I am laughing so hard!!!  I've been on missions with people like that.  But, I have to confess that sometimes I start gathering up "food" out of habit.  I'm getting better at watching the energy bars that show who is full and who needs it.