Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on July 25, 2012, 10:19AM
I am laughing so hard!!!  I've been on missions with people like that.  But, I have to confess that sometimes I start gathering up "food" out of habit.  I'm getting better at watching the energy bars that show who is full and who needs it.

Lol, it's no annoying because they totally see you running for it and they just run infront of you and grab it and all the other ones around. I'm bad at looking at my health, so usually I catch myself when I'm pretty low on health.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

What gets me the most is during the boss battle.  That's the time when I'm the most aware of my health and I can see that I am way lower on health but the other guy runs for the energy.  If I die, then I figure that the lower rating we get serves him right since he grabbed all the goodies.  :P
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

That bugs me too, it's like seriously this is all your fault now. I tend to get the people who just run off and don't do anything and leave me too everything. Are you on right now by the way, want to do a mission or anything?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 25, 2012, 08:22AM
Monkey King, and Spiderman 2099 are released and Phoenix and Psylocke are on sale. I bought Avengers Black Widow and she is actually really fun to play. But of course I had to join the mission with the one member who always takes all the food even when they don't need it, luckily I never died even though I came extremely close more then once.
are you F'N kidding me? So your telling me I bought phoenix for full price when i could have bought both of them that a load of crap! Marvel Heroes needs to be released cause this game is ticking me off.

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 25, 2012, 11:22AM
are you F'N kidding me? So your telling me I bought phoenix for full price when i could have bought both of them that a load of crap! Marvel Heroes needs to be released cause this game is ticking me off.

Yeah it does bug me that they do that, but I think Phoenix was on sale before too. But for Phoenix it doesn't really bug me that bad since I think she is worth the full price.

I think was worth full price too but at the same time not a few pages ago I was deciding on whether to buy Psylocke or Phoenix or to just wait for them to go on sale. But i didn't have any patience so I bought Phoenix. So this kinda made me mad because if I would have waited I could have bought them both instead of spending 600 gold on one character.

Plus why can't they release other characters like Songbird,Jubilee, or Dazzler instead of making 5 versions of Hulk and SPider Man

I wanted to try out this game, but I couldn't even enter the website. Bummer

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 25, 2012, 11:35AM
I think was worth full price too but at the same time not a few pages ago I was deciding on whether to buy Psylocke or Phoenix or to just wait for them to go on sale. But i didn't have any patience so I bought Phoenix. So this kinda made me mad because if I would have waited I could have bought them both instead of spending 600 gold on one character.

Plus why can't they release other characters like Songbird,Jubilee, or Dazzler instead of making 5 versions of Hulk and SPider Man

I am very impatient too so once that character I want comes out if I have the money I will buy them lol, but I agree I would love to see Songbird, Jubilee and Dazzler instead of all the same characters again and again.

And that's strange that you can't get on Suigetsu maybe the game inst available where you live yet?

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 25, 2012, 11:35AM
...Plus why can't they release other characters like Songbird,Jubilee, or Dazzler instead of making 5 versions of Hulk and SPider Man

I agree also!  Have you noticed that they are mostly putting the female heroes on sale?  And you're right midnightphoenix123, this is the SECOND time that Phoneix has been on sale.  They have bypassed many others.

I am in the game right now if you want to play a mission or a card game.  Be warned that I might eat up all the food!  HAHA!  In case you forgot, I'm Winter Fighter.

Quote from: fox456 on July 25, 2012, 12:35PM
I agree also!  Have you noticed that they are mostly putting the female heroes on sale?  And you're right midnightphoenix123, this is the SECOND time that Phoneix has been on sale.  They have bypassed many others.

I am in the game right now if you want to play a mission or a card game.  Be warned that I might eat up all the food! HAHA!  In case you forgot, I'm Winter Fighter.

Haha thats ok I've been warned. And you are right I remember when they first put heroes on sale it was 1 male and 1 female if I remember correctly. Because I really only cared about the female heroes, but I own everyone single one of them in the game so I started the buy the male on sale ones, but now its almost always females. And I am coming on now!

Well me and Fox has a blast on Super Hero Squad, we had a little dance party, so here is a video made from 4 smaller videos of us dancing with random people lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmodFHCWBtg&feature=plcp

Don't mind the sad Phoenix, she just thought she was ugly.

Yes, we are easily amused!  It was alot of fun -- you all should have been there.  We could have had a dance line that stretched all the way across the dance floor!  Nobody could match us when we got into sync.  :D

Quote from: fox456 on July 25, 2012, 06:25PM
Yes, we are easily amused!  It was alot of fun -- you all should have been there.  We could have had a dance line that stretched all the way across the dance floor!  Nobody could match us when we got into sync.  :D

HAHA We really are easily amused, we were up there forever. It was a blast, we were just to skilled for all those other people ;)

Look for us on the next season of Dancing With the Stars!

Damn, why can't they just make this game like any other MMO? I've never seen an MMO like this, which is "unavailable" in my country. Sheesh....