Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on July 25, 2012, 11:00PM
Look for us on the next season of Dancing With the Stars!
HAHAHAHA! That's was really funny fox! :D ;D

If anyone wants to go on and play a mission, card game or have a dance party ;) let me know :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I would, but I'm still trying to figure out a way...

Quote from: Suigetsu on July 26, 2012, 10:05AM
I would, but I'm still trying to figure out a way...

Hope you can figure something out :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Can anyone play with this outside of US territories? I mean, the international site won't open and what ever I do, I can't seem to "cheat" by trying to play the US version or something, because it redirects me to international.heroup.com which doesn't seem to work since....Did it ever work? I found some people talking about the same thing and date was 2011 May :D

Quote from: Suigetsu on July 26, 2012, 10:23AM
Can anyone play with this outside of US territories? I mean, the international site won't open and what ever I do, I can't seem to "cheat" by trying to play the US version or something, because it redirects me to international.heroup.com which doesn't seem to work since....Did it ever work? I found some people talking about the same thing and date was 2011 May :D

I know that there are places outside the US that it works in, but I also know that some places outside the US also dont work.

What I heard, some places like Ireland has no problem, but there's a chance, that they are added to the US territories for some reason. Maybe every place, where English is a national language?

Hope you can find out a way!

Okay so I haven't play MSHSO I'm months, and before I stopped playing, I was a junior shield member (I signed up for 1 month). Well I just started playing this game again and  I still am a junior shield member, and still receiving gold! Maybe a mistake? But I like it cause I can continue to play as deadpool! :D

Quote from: Suigetsu on July 26, 2012, 10:28AM
What I heard, some places like Ireland has no problem, but there's a chance, that they are added to the US territories for some reason. Maybe every place, where English is a national language?

Possibly, I know that some places in like Europe for example can play the game, but other places in Europe dont have access to it.

@Me, MSHSO Im pretty sure charges monthly, thats probably why

Quote from: Suigetsu on July 26, 2012, 10:28AM
I'd just say try to use a proxy?
Quote from: Me on July 26, 2012, 10:31AM
Hope you can find out a way!

Okay so I haven't play MSHSO I'm months, and before I stopped playing, I was a junior shield member (I signed up for 1 month). Well I just started playing this game again and  I still am a junior shield member, and still receiving gold! Maybe a mistake? But I like it cause I can continue to play as deadpool! :D
If you don't manually unsubscribe, it automatically refreshes your membership every month. So you've probably been paying for all those months :p

Anyone wanna play around? I'm in Baxter (: lol I'm bored!

Quote from: Me on July 27, 2012, 09:41AM
Anyone wanna play around? I'm in Baxter (: lol I'm bored!

I'm finishing up a mission right now, then we can do something if you want! Whats your username?

Quote from: Me on July 27, 2012, 09:53AM
Marvelous Ninja Bear !! (:

Ok I'm Spirit Marshmellow

My game crashed >.< And now it won't load! D: