Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 01, 2012, 08:14AM #2775 Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 08:21AM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: fox456 on July 31, 2012, 09:39PM
...  That was great!!!  I finally just beat this guy in a card game!  He has the most awesome deck.  I think nearly all his cards are from quests and card packs (Unleashed and Villains Fury).  He's got alot of keepers too.  I mean, he has like all these Scarlet Witch and Nova cards and huge (level 11 and higher) dual color cards.  He even hit me for one card near the end that was a 14/14 (Dr. Doom) where if he does 2 damage, I have to discard my whole DECK!  It's grey, and I had a grey blocker in my hand.  Of course, it didn't hurt that I had not 1, not 2, not 3, but FOUR "Lucky Blocks" of my own in this game and the weird part is that every single one of them was for a purple card he was attacking with.

There's no doubt that luck was on my side in this game.  I bet he was pissed.  HA!  (I know the feeling well.  :D )

UPDATE:  Cable is now available (600 gold).  Spider-Woman and Scarlet Witch are both on sale for 300 gold.  But, here's something I can't figure out. Iron Man is also available for 600 gold.  However, it says that I already own him.  Have they switched him from "Agents Only" to "public domain?"

Yeah I believe your right, if I remember right he was next to Black Widow and was worth 1,000 silver.

Edit: Iron Man's description is werid, it says #CAT_PG_DESC_41499, I feel like its not supposed to say that or is it?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 01, 2012, 08:14AM
Yeah I believe your right, if I remember right he was next to Black Widow and was worth 1,000 silver.

Edit: Iron Man's description is werid, it says #CAT_PG_DESC_41499, I feel like its not supposed to say that or is it?

I don't think that's right.!  Maybe they screwed up somewhere.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on August 01, 2012, 08:16PM
I don't think that's right.!  Maybe they screwed up somewhere.

At first I thought someone maybe hacked into the game and mad him buyable with gold, which is maybe stupid of me to think, but their facebook page said that he is now avaliable to all. So maybe sometime in the future they will release the other agent only heroes avaliable for all.

And has anyone bought Cable, is he any good?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 01, 2012, 09:21PM
At first I thought someone maybe hacked into the game and mad him buyable with gold, which is maybe stupid of me to think, but their facebook page said that he is now avaliable to all. So maybe sometime in the future they will release the other agent only heroes avaliable for all.

And has anyone bought Cable, is he any good?
That's cool! I hope other characters are also slowly released for everyone (although tuxedo Thing is not the first in mind :P)

I'm curious about Cable as well!

I haven't seen any Cable characters running around at all.  I'm going to check now.

I know I haven't seen any Cables running around either.

@MarvelFan12345 I agree, I wouldn't want to see Tuxedo Thing become available to all, but I almost see like its not worth it. If Iron Man was worth 1000 silver and is now worth 600 gold, that's a big difference. It would be better to by the Agent Only heroes now for silver and then when they become gold you can play them with out a membership.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 02, 2012, 07:21AM
@MarvelFan12345 I agree, I wouldn't want to see Tuxedo Thing become available to all, but I almost see like its not worth it. If Iron Man was worth 1000 silver and is now worth 600 gold, that's a big difference. It would be better to by the Agent Only heroes now for silver and then when they become gold you can play them with out a membership.

That's a good idea.  I tried doing just that, but you can't buy the Agents Only stuff if you're not a member.  I bought Iron Man back at the beginning of the trial period I had.

Quote from: fox456 on August 02, 2012, 10:57AM
That's a good idea.  I tried doing just that, but you can't buy the Agents Only stuff if you're not a member.  I bought Iron Man back at the beginning of the trial period I had.

Thats to bad, they should let people buy them with out a membership even if they can't play them. It wont hurt anybody if they do.

Plus, it helps your squad level rank.  :)

Quote from: fox456 on August 02, 2012, 11:07AM
Plus, it helps your squad level rank.  :)

True, I'm thinking about buying some Agent only heroes, but I don't know which ones to get.

I'd say go for the more unique ones.  But you have to consider how fun (and effective) they are on missions too.

Quote from: fox456 on August 02, 2012, 12:42PM
I'd say go for the more unique ones.  But you have to consider how fun (and effective) they are on missions too.

Very true, I'm still not sure which ones to get if I get any at all. I have looked several times and calculated how much it would be to get a few, but I'm still not sure yet.

Wish I could give you some silver to buy them with.  I've got plenty to spare.  Did you try the code that gives you (a little) free silver?  It would be nice if people could trade heroes or cards or at least gold/silver.  I know we've mentioned that before, but maybe they will do it some day.

Quote from: fox456 on August 02, 2012, 02:51PM
Wish I could give you some silver to buy them with.  I've got plenty to spare.  Did you try the code that gives you (a little) free silver?  It would be nice if people could trade heroes or cards or at least gold/silver.  I know we've mentioned that before, but maybe they will do it some day.

I wish we could trade that would be awesome, so you can give your friends gold, silver and items. I have about 20,000 silver though lol, I was just calculating how much it would be if I bought several.

As far as agent only characters go, I like Avengers Nick Fury, Avengers Hawkeye, Black Widow and MK1 Iron Man. Deadpool is awesome in zones but rubbish in missions >,<