Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I really hope these all get released soon, and hopefully they all actually get released. It seems like they announce a lot of new characters and then months later they release one at a time. I am actually excited for Hope too! I really hope they make that Phoenix 5 mission, I would just love to go in there with Jean and Phoenix and show them who's boss!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

September 04, 2012, 02:38PM #2806 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 02:40PM by fox456
I'm looking forward to Namor, Iron Fist, Moon Knight and Jubliee.

Thanks for the big update, midnightphoenix!  I'm almost afraid to ask -- was there any mention of the card game (or even a Len Goodman character to judge the dance competitions -- HA!)?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on September 04, 2012, 02:38PM

Thanks for the big update, midnightphoenix!

Very welcome :)

I can see the X-Mansion zone and Prof X getting released together, you could also say Jubilee, Bishop, Cyclops, and Hope I guess Namor too could be released with it, maybe another X-Men month?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: fox456 on September 04, 2012, 02:38PM

Thanks for the big update, midnightphoenix!  I'm almost afraid to ask -- was there any mention of the card game (or even a Len Goodman character to judge the dance competitions -- HA!)?

Nope no card game news D: I wish, and they wish they could judge our awesome dance skills!

Anyone playing right now, im trying it out on my laptop. Hope it works :D

September 04, 2012, 03:05PM #2810 Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 03:28PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: fox456 on September 04, 2012, 03:03PM
I'll go in now.

Ok my game is at 76% and has been for awhile so hopefully it gets to movin.

Well my game keeps freezing and when I actual get in, I just stay up in the air and I am never able to do anything :(

It took me at least 5 minutes or more to load and then another 10 minutes for the game to get to normal speed.  I don't know if you guys experience this, but sometimes the game is really slow for awhile when I first join it.

I did see your name in my online friends list, midnightphoenix.  But, I never saw you running around or anything.

Quote from: fox456 on September 04, 2012, 03:56PM
It took me at least 5 minutes or more to load and then another 10 minutes for the game to get to normal speed.  I don't know if you guys experience this, but sometimes the game is really slow for awhile when I first join it.

I did see your name in my online friends list, midnightphoenix.  But, I never saw you running around or anything.

Yeah I would come online, but I wouldn't be able to do anything and it just should the above part of the world and never scrolled down. I tried reloading it several times but each time the same thing happend or it just wouldn't load.

A team of Phoenix and Hope will definitely teach the P5! Haha but I wonder what they will do for Magik...will she become playable too?

The game has awful lagging issues. It can take forever just to get the game loaded and in the zones and even then you have to load the other zones, shops, card games, arcade, missions, etc. Beyond that there is constant freezing and dropping out :(

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 04, 2012, 04:10PM
Yeah I would come online, but I wouldn't be able to do anything and it just should the above part of the world and never scrolled down. I tried reloading it several times but each time the same thing happend or it just wouldn't load.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on September 04, 2012, 05:23PM
The game has awful lagging issues. It can take forever just to get the game loaded and in the zones and even then you have to load the other zones, shops, card games, arcade, missions, etc. Beyond that there is constant freezing and dropping out :(

You both describe things that happen to me too.  One thing that is weird: when my game is lagging and I go into the shop, it's just too much for my computer and the game crashes alot.

Quote from: fox456 on September 04, 2012, 05:56PM
You both describe things that happen to me too.  One thing that is weird: when my game is lagging and I go into the shop, it's just too much for my computer and the game crashes alot.
I have the same issue. Also it's awful to leave the game open while opening another browser or so. Sometimes I might be checking something else and the game gets even more screwy :(

Same here again.  LOL!  I thought it was just MY computer.

It's the main reason I haven't gone on in months. I'm hoping it gets better though...maybe we can all get together for a little playdate ;) If one (or more) drops out we will all know the reason :P

That all happens to me too, like I will have more then one window open and it gets super slow and laggy. I really hope we can all play together soon :D Dance party!

OK, so this week's update was pretty lame.  The only thing was to put Black Panther and Iceman on sale.  I'd been looking forward to getting Iceman, BUT the sale price is still 500 gold.  What's up with that?  Guess he's going to have to wait.