Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Astonishing Cyclops is on his way.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: fox456 on September 25, 2012, 05:00PM
Tomorrow?

I am not sure it just said coming soon to lead and then it should his blanked out picture, but I am assuming that he will be out tomorrow hopefully.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

No Cyclops this morning -- only two characters on "sale" for 500 gold -- Power Man and Nightcrawler.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Isn't that always the case. I'm sure Cyclops will come this week, or next week or never.

Astonishing Cyclops is out for 600 gold.

And Super Hero City has been taken over by Loki again.

When will Loki ever learn?  :)

Astonishing Cyclops looks pretty good.  Are you going to get him?

Quote from: fox456 on September 27, 2012, 06:43PM
When will Loki ever learn?  :)

Astonishing Cyclops looks pretty good.  Are you going to get him?

I'm not too sure yet.

For one day only, the 5 movie Avengers characters are 25% off  :hyper: :runaway: :ohnoes: :wiggle: :applause: :bowdown: I know I know control your excitement LOL!

Cap is 480 gold
Hulk is 480 gold
Iron Man is 960 gold
Thor is 480
Black Widow is 480

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 29, 2012, 10:02AM
For one day only, the 5 movie Avengers characters are 25% off  :hyper: :runaway: :ohnoes: :wiggle: :applause: :bowdown: I know I know control your excitement LOL!

Cap is 480 gold
Hulk is 480 gold
Iron Man is 960 gold
Thor is 480
Black Widow is 480

Lolz! What an amazing sale, the best one they could have ever though of!! Haha but honestly it's a bit silly imo. BTW off-topic but I love your signature gifs of Ariel and Odette ;)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on September 29, 2012, 06:38PM
Lolz! What an amazing sale, the best one they could have ever though of!! Haha but honestly it's a bit silly imo. BTW off-topic but I love your signature gifs of Ariel and Odette ;)

Haha I know it is totally silly to me too I was being way sarcastic! And thank you very much two of my favorite movies, I just watched Swan Princess today for the first time in years and it made me so happy :D two amazing girls!

Iron Man -- 960 gold!?  I didn't notice that when I was in the game.  That's ridiculous.

Quote from: fox456 on September 30, 2012, 07:32PM
Iron Man -- 960 gold!?  I didn't notice that when I was in the game.  That's ridiculous.

I know right! I saw it and I was like, umm how about no XD Is it just me or did they make like almost all the characters 600 gold, or was it always like that?

No, but I can't remember for sure what the prices were.  I'm pretty sure that some of the characters were 1000 gold and others (like Mr. Fantastic) were much less, maybe 300 gold.  Others were in the middle range -- maybe it was 600 gold.  Then they sort of averaged most of them out and started charging 600 gold for almost everyone, except a few, like Ghost Rider and Spider-Man were 1200 gold.

Thats just crazy, I liked the prices before :/ What am mess. Has anyone played recently? I got on a few days ago I am still slowly working on those challenges haha!